Chapter 111 - 113

ᦗChapter 111

    After a few heavy snowfalls in early winter, Gu Changxia descended from Wuyou Villa.

    Everything is ready for the wedding, and tomorrow is the day of marriage.

    Although this Wuyou Villa is good, she is very grateful from the bottom of her heart for Wei Jing's love and the original owner's mother's legacy.

    But she still regards the Baijinglou of Lingxu Xianzong as her home in her heart.

    It condenses all the warmth of her over the years, and it is her peace of mind.

    On such a big day, she wanted to step out of her own home.

    Seeing her proposal, Wei Anning actually smiled slightly.

    "It should be."

    He said, she should marry from Hanzhuxuan. Because she was truly brought up by Master.

    As for the Wei family, not to mention Gu Changxia, even Wei Anning treated them indifferently.

    After the death of Wei Jing in the Wei family, Wei Anning's seventh uncle took over the position of head of the family. Originally, they intended for Wei Anning to inherit, but Wei Anning refused.

    At that time, the Seventh Uncle seemed to be slightly relieved. In fact, in these years, he has been in charge of the Wei family's housework.

    For this power, he should be reluctant to give up.

    Wei Anning didn't pay much attention to these riches and rights, which made his seventh uncle very happy.

    Not long after she came back from Beihai, the seventh uncle led several clan elders to mourn Wei Jing, and left contentedly.

    This time at her wedding, the Wei family was only invited as guests, not Wei Niang's family.

    If talking about the real natal family, Gu Changxia only recognizes Shizun and Wei Anning. She doesn't recognize the Wei family.

    Anyway, her surname is Gu.

    She was about to go down the mountain, Wei Anning also locked the door and joined her, the brother and sister went to the grave to worship and offer incense, and informed about the marriage.

    The two brothers and sisters stepped down the stone steps, and when they reached the mouth of the valley, snowflakes fell from the sky.

    The new species of snow plum outside the mountain is quietly blooming, and the snowflakes fall on the white petals. I don't know whether the snow is whiter or the white plum is more fragrant and white.

    There is a huge Linghu Lake at the foot of Xuandu Mountain, surrounded by clumps of peach trees and crabapple trees. It is said that in spring, the peach forest is pink and white, and in autumn, the crabapple is in full bloom, and the surrounding fields are full of intoxicating light red. The scenery is very beautiful.

    However, it was winter at this time, and it was said that the elder brother had planted a plum forest on the mountain, and the plum blossoms should be in full bloom at this time.

    I don't know how the elder brother is feeling now? According to the rules in the cultivation world, a man and a woman cannot meet before they get married.

    This is just a rule on the surface, and the senior brother did not expect to follow it so rigidly.

    Although I never forget to send her a letter in March, there will be a piece of jade mirror, especially in the season when the crabapple is in full bloom, the shadow of the flowers reflects the beautiful scenery of the lake, and the big brothers have taken pictures of her, and finally the jade mirror will Quietly leaning towards his cheek, he would always smile at her with a smile.