Chapter 91 - 100

ᦗChapter 91

    Qionglin Villa is hidden among clumps of cedars whose tops are covered with white snow and whose branches are indigo-colored, leaning against the frozen Wuyao Lake alone.

    The walls of the villa are made of pure white shell materials, such as a circle of white jade belt in the dark cedar, surrounding the exquisite and small villa.

    Venerable Xueyang had already sensed their arrival, walked down the stone steps along the straight cedar path like a private soldier, and stood by the lake to greet them.

    He is a deep-faced man with a slight beard, with a handsome face and radiant brows, a figure like the breeze and the moon.

    Gu Changxia was puzzled by his state, he seemed to be in good condition, and he was not deeply disturbed by ghost aura.

    The master also muttered on the side.

    "Isn't it all right?"

    Senior Brother and Senior Brother Fei Hong both seemed a little uncomfortable.

    There was nothing to be seen from the expressionless handsome face of the senior brother, but senior brother Fei Hong was obviously getting tenderer, his cheeks flushed quickly.

    Master glanced at them and saw them.

    "This old boy, you actually lied to me again."

    Venerable Xueyang is 30 to 50 years younger than the master, barely considered his peers.

    "Senior brother Afeng, long time no see, don't come here without any problems!"

    Flying down by the lake, Venerable Xueyang greeted him with a smile.

    When Master saw his old friend, he was actually very happy from the bottom of his heart, but his expression was a bit stinky, and he gave Master Xueyang an angry look.

    "I'm fine, and I think you're fine too."

    Venerable Xue Yang pursed his lips and smiled, put his hand on Master's shoulder, and the two walked forward.

    It is estimated that the two are chatting with their spiritual sense, and it can be seen that the relationship is very good.

    Gu Changxia and the others followed, climbing up the stairs together.

    Entering the main hall, Gu Changxia and his brother and sister went forward to meet, had a cup of tea, and were settled in the guest courtyard.

    At this time, it was already dusk, and for the next night, Master and Venerable Xueyang talked in the warm hall until dawn.

    When Shizun walked through the early morning mist and returned to the courtyard next door, under the shadow of the lamp, his whole body was glowing, and it was rare to have a bit of youthful breath.

    Such a master has the freshness and warmth of a boy next door.

    The original owner's mother grew up with Shizun's childhood sweethearts, and such a good Shizun didn't want it. I don't know what magical power Wei Jing has.

    As soon as Wei Jing's expressionless face appeared in front of her eyes, she frowned slightly and pushed her thoughts aside.

    Get up, put on your clothes, and go out against the cold wind.

    At this time, the sky was only a little fish-belly white, the light of dawn was dim, and the white light reflected by the white snow became more clear.