Chapter 101 - 110

ᦗChapter 101

    Pushing open the door, the courtyard is a bit dilapidated because the sect's cleaning is not considered hard work, and it looks very desolate because no one lives there all year round.

    Only the camellia in front of the window of Yu's study is full of powdery branches. The round and dignified camellias are all over the branches, shaking with the leaves in the autumn wind, like a puff of powder smoke.

    A flower poked into the window, but the petals were bright red, as if soaked in blood.

    According to ancient records, if the love in the heart falls, the Simu camellia will turn into a black camellia full of trees weeping blood.

    Gu Changxia didn't believe in this kind of legend before, but now looking at the bright red flowers swaying in the wind, she gradually believes.

    After looking at the camellia for a while, she couldn't help smiling.

    She is also an infatuated kind of thing, she would never have believed it before.

    In the past, I only felt that a person was quiet and free, very comfortable, and my eyes never stopped for anyone.

    It was so ruthless back then, she even thought she had no heart.

    At this moment, as long as that person's eyebrows appear in my heart, my heart will be filled with unspeakable tenderness. I don't feel constrained, I just feel very beautiful.

    The knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, Zongmen seemed to know what she liked, and the new boy was a cute doll with big black eyes.

    This time it was a seven or eight-year-old girl who cleaned the yard very neatly.

    Gu Changxia went to the inner courtyard to take a shower, and when he came out, the courtyard was completely new.

    After giving a small bag of spirit crystals, the boy happily left.

    At this time, night fell, the sky was shrouded in clear dust, and the dim glow embedded in the mountain peak also began to dim rapidly at this time.

    When the last ray of light dimmed, Mingyue climbed up the treetops to the east.

    Because of the ghostly atmosphere, even on autumn nights when the moon is shining, there is a shadow everywhere, and there is no trace of the clarity of autumn.

    Pushing open the courtyard door, the bright and clean flute sounded leisurely from Mochizuki House.

    Tilting his head slightly, he saw the handsome figure of the elder brother leaning against the eaves, his clothes lightly dancing in the autumn wind.

    The two looked at each other from a distance, only to feel tenderness overflowing from the bottom of their hearts. Without realizing it, they looked at each other and smiled again.

    Gu Changxia flew over the stream, which was as clear as a jade belt, and passed through the canyon in the mountains. The sound of the flute was like angel's wings. Lingrun chased her to the mouth of the mountain.

    Under the shadow of the dim moon, the surface of the lake at the foot of the mountain rippled in the autumn wind.

    Mo Yunju is embedded in the high place of the lakeshore, surrounded by luxuriant branches, and the lamps are already lit at this time.

    Ting Heju on the other side of the lake has been idle since Nan Xuanying left, and at this time the lamps were actually lit.

    I don't know if the rising stars of the sect live here.