Chapter 41 - 50

ᦗChapter 41

    Hua Wurong was also sitting under the bushes, looking at the clear water of the lake, he was lost in thought for a while.

    Suddenly he took out his fishing rod, threw bait into the clear lake, and leisurely caught fish.

    After a while, the fish took the bait, he caught it, and threw the fish back to the surface of the water.

    As if bored, purely to pass the time.

    Gu Changxia sat for a while and felt bored, so she took out a net and threw it into the water.

    The net was originally used to catch people or monsters, and was used to catch fish. The mesh was so big that no foolish fish could take the bait.

    But talk is better than nothing.

    As a result, as soon as it was picked up, a goldfish jumped out of the mesh and fell to her feet.

    It flopped around in the daffodil bushes vigorously, and its fat body was full of stupid and cute energy.

    Gu Changxia shook his head, picked it up and threw it into the water.

    Fishing again in another place, it was another stupid goldfish repeating the same thing.

    He caught three nets in a row, and they were all goldfish.

    But what Hua Wurong caught was the black-toothed fish that was rumored in the cultivation world, which was very unlucky.

    Gu Changxia caught the third goldfish and dropped it into the water, and glanced slightly at the perverted youth in white under the orange grove.

    At this time, the opponent happened to take the bait, and it was another black-toothed fish.

    The immortal probably also knew that this person was evil, so he labeled him ferocious.

    Hua Wurong knew the meaning of her eyes, but she didn't care, stared at her slightly with twinkling eyes, smiled lowly, and continued fishing.

    When the fourth net went down, Gu Changxia caught a silver fin fish.

    This kind of fish is relatively rare in the world of comprehension. Nan Xuanying ordered this kind of fish when she was invited to dinner. At that time, only half a fish was served, and the asking price was three thousand amethysts.

    The fish was not half as big.

    Gu Changxia weighed it, this fish is estimated to sell for 10,000 amethysts.

    She immediately took out the cutting board, killed the fish and removed the spines, and skillfully sliced ​​the fish meat into pieces.

    Then he took out the pot and stove, and lit the charcoal.

    Arrange the spices one by one on a turmeric blanket to the side.

    Although there is no chili in this era, there are similar spices.

    Boiled fish, a taste she hasn't eaten for a long time, she plans to try.

    Due to the lack of vegetables, she looked around for a while, and there were no wild vegetables on the shore of the lake except for narcissus and weeds.

    The verdant branches of the mountains and forests are swaying, but there are desirable 'dishes'!

    Gu Changxia climbed the tree and picked a handful of crimson bud tips.