Chapter 1 - 10

ᦗChapter 1

    Gu Changxia was lying on a high slope, and there was a large area of ​​miscanthus at the foot of the slope.

    Waist-deep grass seedlings fell with the autumn wind, and waves of wind and waves surged up.

    She pinched a finger, and the spiritual power gathered in her hand.

    She started knitting a cloud like a sweater, and when the cloud was as big as a futon, she stopped inputting spiritual power and carefully watched it fly up.

    The clouds floated up tremblingly, less than two feet high, with a puff, like dandelions blown by the wind, one by one dissipated and drifted away.

    Today's copy, the one hundred and ninety-ninth failure.

    It seems that it is not so easy to fly.

    "Senior Sister Changxia! Senior Sister Changxia!!" Ke Xiaoyuan's energetic voice came from a high place along the autumn wind. "It's time to eat!"

    Gu Changxia groaned, jumped up, and slapped the grass clippings off his buttocks.

    He picked a long pampas grass casually in his hand, and walked back while shaking it.

    The gorgeous sunset came surging from afar.

    Her residence is in the upper half of the mountain, the best place to overlook the large landscape under the warm golden sunset.

    Both the premises and the exquisite dinner to come are as perfect as they come.

    The only fly in the ointment is that she is a time traveler.

    And unfortunately, did not inherit the memory of the original owner.

    After several rounds of "intrigue" and "fighting of wits and courage" with Ke Xiaoyuan, the little boy who was in charge of the chores in her abode.

    After spending more than a month, she probably knows now. She may have been transmigrated into a book, and she can barely be regarded as the number three female character.

    The character is gentle, quiet and shy, lacking in love.

    Because of the lack of love, she will fall in love with a dangerous, ruthless and tyrannical man in the future, and finally die at the hands of the other party.

    Fortunately, she is only seventeen now.

    Everything is not beyond the point of no return. Otherwise, if she fell into the hands of that kind of man, she felt that she would not be able to escape.

    Her current situation is that her qualifications are average, but her status is quite high.

    Because of a suicide note from the original owner's mother, she sent her daughter to her former friend Venerable Luo Feng, and was accepted as a disciple.

    Venerable Luo Feng is the head of the three great sects, with a respected status. And the sect is also extremely powerful, one of the three supreme immortal sects in the cultivation world.

    With her aptitude, she could barely enter the inner door. It's all luck.

    In this life, her achievements in cultivation are limited.

    At most, it can live for two hundred years.

    Judging from the attitude of the master, he also intends to let her live this life without any worries, and does not want her to have any future in her cultivation.