Chapter 81 - 90

ᦗChapter 81

    Xianlian Island outside Baiyue City.

    In the early morning light, Gu Changxia sat on a tall stone pillar standing in the sea like a giant sculpture.

    In the morning light, the sea surface is blue in different shades from far to near. The clear and clean sea water is blowing waves with the morning wind.

    From the depths of the sea, along the humid and warm wind, the scent of medicine drifts across the bay, and it disperses into the nose, which makes people feel peaceful.

    The place where the wind comes from is Yuhu God Island. From this small island, only hemispherical halos can be seen dyeing the sea surface. It is the fairy light emitted by God Island. They are like the unrising sun setting on the sea. Drenched halos below the plane.

    After a while, the hostess jumped to the stone pillar beside her.

    The two of them stared at the sea surface dazzled by fairy lights in the distance.

    During the same period, the two of them were idlers. Eldest brother, Wei Anning, and Gong Xuerui all shared the tasks of the sect, and have been organizing and coordinating with each sect.

    When the sun rises above the sea level, they will start.

    After a day of flying, we arrived near Yuhushen Island at sunset.

    Waiting for the snow-white auspicious clouds gushing out from Shendao in the rays of the sun to disperse, and take those who are destined among them into the secret realm.

    Even if you go inside to die, you have to have this fate. And only disciples below the Lixu level have the chance to be selected.

    The Zongmen came this time with many brothers and sisters from the quiet period, and many Xuandan-level like her came to try their luck.

    The disciples of the three sects are stationed on the three small islands nearby.

    The Jiuzhong Palace, the four major families, and the small and medium sects gathered on the big island in the sea area of ​​more than ten miles.

    As for the fact that she and the elder brother came here without telling the master who was retreating, the two only told Qingxuan not to inform the master to know, and they easily sneaked into the team of the secret realm of Yuhu God Island.

    Although Qingxuan looked distressed, he still helped in the end.

    Just because almost all the geniuses in the sect participated in this secret realm. He probably didn't dare to stop them from making money.

    All cultivators will never dare to miss the blessing of the true fairy fate of Yuhu God Island.

    Song Hanyun's light white soft robe fell on the stone pillar not far away. As soon as he arrived, the hostess smiled with two beautiful teeth, and turned away to the side, as if not to be disturbed.

    Since Song Hanyun followed Nan Xuanying to the Lingxu Immortal Sect, he was probably very accomplished in medical skills, and he was very popular with Baihua Fairy, so he accepted him as his apprentice.

    At this time, he is already a brother of the same school.

    In the past two months, whether it is the sect or the way here.

    This kid is always in the form of a fairy, or walking past her house in the cold mist of early winter, or on the way to Baiyue City, he can always be seen standing on the side of the ship with his hands behind her in the flying boat next to her.