🍃87 - We Meet Again? (6)

Zacznij od początku

“Oo, oo-.”

A bit later, the base was filled with a person’s moans. It was Venion. He was frowning, as if he had just woken up from a nightmare.

“Gasp!”

He gasped as he opened his eyes. He could only observe his surroundings with a blank expression at that point.

He blinked a few times and tried to figure out where he was.

“T, this is-.”

Venion touched his neck in shock. He could speak. Human language was actually coming out of his mouth.
He also realized that there were no shackles on his neck.

He then frantically checked his body to see that there were no injuries or blood on his arms and legs. His fancy outfit did not have any blood on it at all.

He was not in any sort of pain.

“…Was it a dream?”

He couldn’t tell whether this was the dream or if that basement and the torture was the dream.
It was so terrible and painful that he still clearly remembered it, but it must have been a dream. Venion slowly reached his hand out and touched the desk in front of him.

This definitely felt like it was real.

Yes, this was all real.

Venion started to frown and wonder if he had been dreaming. Rather than being abducted on his way to the base, he had arrived and then fallen asleep.

“Haha.”

Venion started to smile, however, many emotions were running through his mind.

“Yes, it was only just a dream.”

It had to be a dream. He could still feel the whip cutting through his body, as well as the torturer’s cold gaze and that dragon bastard’s gaze, but it was all just a dream. It didn’t matter that he was still afraid. It wasn’t real.

Otherwise, there was no way to explain how he was here right now.

“Haha.”

Venion put his hands on his neck. He could feel the warmth of his hands. It was at that moment.

Meeeow.

Venion flinched and his shoulders started to shake.
Cale, who had been watching in the side in his invisible state, petted Hong’s head once with an indifferent expression on his face. Hong let out one more chilling meow.

Meeeow.

Venion’s face turned pale and his hands started to shake. Something suddenly popped into his head.

‘I plan to let you live.’
‘And I will come to find you whenever I don’t have an appetite.’

Venion’s hands that were clutching onto the desk were turning pale.

“C, crazy-”

He looked down and started to shake.

The dark red fog was slowly crawling up his legs like a snake. His face turned teary like a little baby.

“T, that crazy dragon bastard!”

He quickly started to brush away the fog. However, the fog did not disappear and just moved further up his body. He felt like he was going to go crazy.
However, at that moment, Venion realized something.

It was different than last time.
Unlike last time, he was able to move his body. Venion looked around and quickly found the door.

The moment Venion laid his eyes on the door, Cale looked up at the clock. If Venion hurries a bit, it would create the picture-perfect moment.