chapter 36

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Villain’s Strategy VS » Chapter 36:

Villain’s Strategy Chapter 36:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Zhichu's eyes widened in disbelief, and he hurriedly took out the few pieces of papyrus from his pocket.

Looking at the dense English letters on it, I was at a loss for words.

In the end is English off the rails, or math cheated.

But now there is nothing more embarrassing than him who speaks the Mathematical Olympiad in English. Wen Zhichu looked at the straw paper and then at Qin Jiashu, wandering between the two in astonishment.

"I... I see a pile of aabbs on it..." Wen Zhichu held the toilet paper with both hands, bowed his head and began to argue.

[System: You don't need to say it. 】

Wen Zhichu: "But what if he doesn't believe that I am wrong about the Mathematical Olympiad?"

[System: He believes it, if you don't believe it, you look up at him. 】

Wen Zhichu was dubious, looked up and met Qin Jiashu's eyes like a fool.

[System: Just look at me and say that he believes it. 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

This is definitely the most sincere look Qin Jiashu has given Wen Zhi since he first came to this world, because he regarded him as a fool, so he didn't have any doubts about mistaking Mathematical Olympiad and English.

Seeing the man in front of him trying to defend himself, Qin Jiashu impatiently raised his hand and pinched the center of his brow, not knowing why he was bothering with him just now.

Then he glanced at the person and said in a cold voice, "Throw it away."

Wen Zhichu was taken aback for a moment: "Huh?"

Immediately, he took the things in his hands to his bosom, and Qin Jiashu frowned to catch the opponent's movements.

"Are you going to keep watching?"

Wen Zhichu blinked his eyes twice, and stammered to win the other party's consent, "Can... can I?"

Qin Jiashu was speechless for a while, those torn papers were useless to him, seeing the other party's precious ones hidden in his arms, he knew why the other party took them away without thinking.

But this feeling also made him very uncomfortable, looking at Wen Zhichu's tone of sarcasm, "Mathematical formulas are more suitable for you."

After the words fell, he walked away.

Wen Zhichu looked at the other person's tall and straight back, "Is he encouraging me in reverse?"

[System: He is humiliating you. 】

"..." Wen Zhichu: "Maybe he is jealous of me?"

[System: Jealous of you treating Mathematical Olympiad as English? 】

Wen Zhichu: ...

Wen Zhichu pursed his lips and felt that he was underestimated. Although he was not good at English, his math scores were still very good. He looked down at the paper in his hand full of confidence.

One second, two seconds... five seconds...

Wen Zhichu folded the paper neatly and put it back into his pocket.