chapter 7:

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Villain’s Strategy VS » Chapter 7:
Villain’s Strategy Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The corner of Ji Fengchang's mouth twitched slightly, he gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "Tell me a little longer!"

Wen Zhichu looked at him shyly.

Ji Fengchang frowned, "Hurry up, you don't want to?"

Wen Zhichu pursed her lips, "This...this is another price."

"..."

When he yelled just now, he didn't expect this annoying spirit to hold a grudge.

Seeing the dean look at them, Ji Feng gritted his teeth, "I'll add another two hundred to you afterwards."

When Wen Zhichu heard it, her eyes lit up a lot, "Yes... yes."

Then he reminded in a low voice: "Ji...Ji sundial burning ointment."

The next five minutes was almost Ji Feng's long recitation of several paragraphs. He reminded him that the other party would finish reading and stand aside soon.

Standing aside, Chief Ji Feng breathed a sigh of relief, but as soon as he turned his head, he met the death gaze of the teaching director.

Dean: "You just ask him to read for you."

Long Monsoon:…

Purely spending money to find guilt.

Ji Fengchang left and arrived at him, Wen Zhichu couldn't help becoming nervous, raised his hand to adjust the microphone to a height suitable for him, but found that his hand was shaking uncontrollably.

Summer is hot, it is inevitable to make people impetuous.

He couldn't control the height of the microphone a little bit, and the adjustment time was a little longer, and there were some voices from the audience.

"Let's not talk about it anymore, Da Xia asked us to stand here, it's annoying to death."

"Whether the people on the stage talk or not, labor and management are going to suffer from heat stroke!"

"Who is that on stage, can you still do it?"

"Wen Zhichu, a sophomore in high school."

"He, it's all right."

"That's him on the stage. If you say that, I'll be in good spirits. In fact, I'm looking forward to what he will say, hahahaha."

After Wen Zhichu adjusted the height, he looked down at the review in his hands, his palms were sweating nervously, and the paper was wrinkled by him.

"Big...everyone monkey, I'm..." There was an unstoppable vibrato as soon as he opened his mouth.

[System: Come on boy, be confident! 】

He wanted to too, but he was afraid of being beaten after reading the self-criticism.

Wen Zhichu took a deep breath, "I...I'm in the 21st grade of high school...Class 11..."

"Hahahahaha what's the matter with him, he talks so funny."

"Why did he stutter?"

"Hahahaha no more."

"You, you, can you read it?"

There was laughter from the audience, Wen Zhichu's nervous and pale face instantly flushed, and his lips trembled for a moment.

The classmates in the audience were laughing at him.

Sweat slid down the side of his face, the young man lowered his head and his eyes trembled uneasily. Looking down the stage, there were smiling faces. They all had smiles on their faces, but they were not in good faith.