THATS CRAZY DUDE

Aged up charachter(s) both of them are 21 ( ・'ω・´)

Kit and Miles were snuggled up in bed, enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace. Kit had his arms wrapped around Miles, holding him close, while Miles rested his head on Kit's chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart.

As they lay there together, Kit began to gently run his fingers through Miles' fur, causing him to let out a soft purr. Miles looked up at Kit, his eyes filled with love and affection.

Without a word, Kit leaned in and captured Miles' lips with his own, deepening the kiss as Miles responded eagerly. Kit's hands roamed over Miles' body, exploring every inch of him as they continued to kiss.

Eventually, Kit broke the kiss and pulled Miles closer, pressing his body up against his own. Miles moaned softly as he felt Kit's hardness pressing against him, and he wrapped his arms around Kit's neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

Kit took the lead this time, dominating the kiss as he explored Miles' mouth with his tongue. Miles responded eagerly, his body trembling with desire as he surrendered himself to Kit's embrace.

As they continued to kiss, Kit's hands began to roam lower, sliding down Miles' back and over his tail. Miles shivered with pleasure as Kit's fingers brushed over his sensitive spots, and he let out a soft gasp as Kit's hand reached between his legs, teasing him with light touches.

Kit could feel Miles growing harder in his hand, and he pulled back from the kiss to look down at him. Miles looked back up at him with lust-filled eyes, silently begging him to take things further.

Without a word, Kit flipped Miles over onto his back, pinning him down with his body. Miles looked up at him with a mixture of surprise and excitement, eagerly anticipating what was to come next.

Kit leaned down and captured Miles' lips once again, kissing him deeply as he reached between Miles' legs, stroking him firmly and sending waves of pleasure through his body. Miles moaned into the kiss, his body arching up into Kit's touch.

Finally, Kit couldn't hold back any longer. With a deep growl of desire, he pressed himself against Miles, thrusting his hardness into him with one swift motion. Miles cried out in pleasure, his body writhing beneath Kit's as they moved together in perfect harmony.

For the rest of the night, Kit and Miles were lost in each other, their bodies and souls intertwined in a passionate embrace that left them both breathless and satisfied. As they lay there together, holding each other close, they knew that nothing could ever come between them.