Where it Ends and Where it Begins~ (prolouge)

America exited the building and walked to the cemetery where Matthew had been buried a while back. He was smiling. It may not have been the biggest smile ever seen on him, but it sure had the most feeling.

He got to Matthew's grave and put a bouquet of pastel colored flowers with some maple leaves decorated on the outside on his resting place. He stood in front of the grave, staring at it for a while before he finally spoke.

"Hey baby bro, I love you... I hope your happy where you are. It's only been a while, but I miss you so much. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you when you needed me most, especially since you've always been there for me. Even when your gone your still making a big difference. You actually got all the countries to apologize and make up with each other over the littlest things... I need to go now, but don't worry, I'll take care of your country to the best of my ability. I will never be half the country you were, but I will never mix my American things with your Canadian ones and I will never let my people dig up your land and destroy your national recourses and your beautiful landscape.... I swear I'll take good care of the county you loved.

With that Alfred turned away and headed towards his home in America. The sun had begun to set a while back and now it was very low, casting various shadows, creating a beautiful scenery, but Alfred saw none of that.

He was too busy thinking... He was thinking about everything, especially the topics involving his now dead brother. Thought his thought process he realized something.

Canada was not a spiteful nation. He left with no grudges or hatred towards anyone. He wasn't like that. He was always smiling and hiding what he truly felt for the sake of others.

Matthew chose to see the wonderful in life and put the negative behind him.

Alfred lifted his chin and walked with a bit more confidence. He decides that he was going to change for the better. He decided he was going to change for Matthew.

Alfred would no longer cry over useless things, he was going to to look up and forward to everything that came his way. He would remember and respect, not dwell on the horrible because after all,

Life Is Beautiful

Despite all the tragic events it may throw at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I know, this is from the last chapter of the last book, but I need it here and thanks for coming guys, I appreciate that.