Day One

Jack hastily typed his name on his laptop. Jack Solace. 

Nothing interesting showed up, so he just closed the tab. He liked to search up his name randomly, because he wondered what would show up that got his attention. 

But then, a notification showed up, saying: Go to Changeme.zo. Weird... Jack thought, he remembered that notifications only come on during when he turns on his laptop, not in the middle of using it. 

He was bored, and had nothing to do so he searched up this "Changeme.zo" and immediately the website showed up. It had no information about what it was about, so that raised an eyebrow from Jack, but he pressed the link and braved on. 

"Hello Jack, from the family of four." The speaker said. But it wasn't the speaker, it was... Something that he couldn't figure out. It sounded like it was coming from the computer, no, his ears. Either way, he jumped in freight of his name being pronounced from the laptop like it was the most casual thing in the world.

He haven't even put his real name for his google account, just Annabeth Chase, his favourite character from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. So how did it know then? "How do you know my name?" He asked. 

The laptop didn't answer, he didn't want it to. It was weird enough that it knew that he had one sister and two parents, a family of four. "Press go to continue," It instructed him. 

He hesitated, should he continue or not? It was very risky, so he pressed the close tab button. It didn't close though, it just popped up a question in the middle saying: Do you want to continue or not? He pressed no, which only made the laptop continue. 

So I can't go back now, Jack assumed. This was going to be bad. 

The second instruction said: Find a person of your choice online. So he had to find a picture of someone, weird again. 

Jack chose a picture of his sister, lying down on her bed, putting one hand to hold her phone to take a picture of herself. 

The third instruction said: Double click. Simple, all he had to do was double click. 

And when he did, as usual the thing that said the things about the photo and what he wanted to do with it. But then the screen shimmered gold and a new option shone in the middle. 

Become. 

Wow, he did not expect that. So he switched tabs and saw the last instruction waiting for him on the website. Press become.

Oh no, he knew this was going to happen since it just appeared there. He pressed become and he felt his back grow smaller and his hair grow longer. 

He waited until the sensation was complete until he looked in the mirror... He was now his sister. 

This couldn't be happening, it was good and bad. He really wanted to be his sister, she was pretty, nice (unlike him), gentle, very beautiful, had many friends, but he didn't lust for it. He just wondered how it would be to be her, not her forever. 

"You will not be her forever, if you don't want to be," A phone appeared in his hand, shimmering because it was expensive and new. 

"Wha!?!" He yelled, kicking his new self in the arm. He was now very flexible, as he was his sister. 

The phone flipped in his smaller hand, turning to the front. It had the app Changeme.zo on it. It currently was scrolling through millions of photos of people online, and all of them had the caption Become beside it. 

Jack dropped the phone on the ground, it not breaking. He screamed using his sister's perfect voice, a hollow tune that was a habit of his sister's, to sing when she said anything.