𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: ᴄᴜʀʟʏ ʜᴀɪʀ

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

"katsuki, what are you looking at?"

"your shit of a hair."

"HUH??"

"what do you mean shit of a hair?? my hair is fabulous!"

"well ive never shit like it."

"you mean you've never seen curly hair?"

"nah."

"oh."

"do you want to touch it?"

"..."

"why the fuck would i want to touch it??"

"so you can know what it feels like?? you fucking twinkle tit."

"FUCK YOU!"

bakugou gets up from the corner of y/n's room and heads over and sits on her bed next to her. he places a hand on her hand. his hand covered her whole head. it lowkey gave y/n a feeling that he was going to grip her head, pick her up, and throw her across the room.

"are you going to ruffle it or not?"

"are you a fucking dog??"

"katsuki bakugou is my friend, katsuki bakugou is my fucking friend.."

bakugou moves his hand through y/n's hair.

its soft.

"WHY IS IT SO SOFT?!"

"because i take good care of it."

he grabs on her curls and stretches it out. he might of stretched it too much because she yelped in pain and grabbed his hand to let go of her curl.

"its hard to take care of, katsuki! dont ruin them!"

"hard? the fuck is hard about washing some curled hair?"

"oh yeah? then wash my hair for me. its wash day for me anyways."

"WASH DAY?? DO YOU NOT SHOWER??! I'M NOT WASHING THAT SHIT!"

"NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WASH DAY AS IN WASH DAY FOR MY HAIR. I DONT WASH MY HAIR EVERYDAY. I WASH AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK BECAUSE ITS NOT GOOD TO WASH IT EVERYDAY."

"..."

"hurry up and come to the bathroom."

——————————-——————

"y/n!"

"whaat?"

"the water is ready."

"okay."

"here's the products you need to use. you use this one first and then this one."

y/n sits down in a chair close to sink, she lays her head down and hair into the warm water.

bakugou begins to rinse her hair with the water. some of the water goes into her eye.

"katsuki! careful with my eyes! its still hot!"

"shut the fuck up!"

once all her hair is wet, he grabs some shampoo and begins to rinse her hair with it. y/n is relaxed from all the scratching and rubbing of her scalp. the combination of warm water made it feel like heaven.

"does it feel good?"

"are you kidding? theres nothing better than this."

"fucking dumbass. you look so cute."

he begins to wash off the shampoo from her, he swipes his hand across his forehead, sweat began to break out for him.

"i told you it wasnt easy dummy."

he glares at her.

"fuck you. ill get through this shit."

bakugou now begins to wash her hair with conditioner, once hes done, he puts his hand under her head and unclogs the sink. he then squeezes her hair to get all the absorbed water out and places a towel under her head and wraps it around her forehead.

"there. i did it, pipsqueak."

as he begins to walk away from the bathroom. a hand grabs him.

"you forgot to brush and add product."

"for fucks sake." he walks back into the bathroom.

he grabs her brush and begins to detangle her hair. maybe too hard because y/n can feel her thoughts being torn out by bakugou.

"easy katsuki!"

he finished detangling her hair and y/n gives him a container of sheamoisture for curl and shine.

she opens the container for him.

"grab some cream, rubs your hands together with it, and go through my hair with it."

he follows her instructions, he disliked the texture of the cream.

"done, you fucking idiot."

"was it eassyyyy katsuki??"

"..."

"fuck you. you have a fucking bird's nest of a hair."

"hehehe."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

a/n: haven't posted in a while oof. update: i got a jobbbb yayyy