𝓽𝔀𝓸: ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡                                               ♥

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

turns out shit did not hit the fan because bakugou refused to sit at the table with them. he probably was in a really bitchy mood and wanted to be by himself.

"i told your stupid ass that it was a bad idea." you said to mina as you two walked back to class.

"girl i was only trying to help, youre lucky he didnt sit with you because that stain on your shirt would have had him making fun of you." she said as you looked down to see a small purple stain from the pb&j sandwich you had for lunch.

"shut the fuck up..." you whispered to her as you cover your shirt in embarrassment.

——————————————————————————-

"bakugou, do you want to play a game with us?" mina asked the blond headed boy.

"get the fuck away from me, raccoon eyes." he said to mina as he was looking out the window and gritted his teeth.

"oh cmon dont be lame! itll just be a one time thing!" kirishima shouted from the back of the class.

you looked at mina trying hard to get bakugou to play this game with you guys and you were sitting at your desk trying really hard to not shit yourself from nervousness.

"it'll be okay, y/n. don't let the fear get to you." kirishima puts a hand on your shoulder and holds a thumbs up with his other hand.

"OKAY FUCKING FINE! IF I PLAY, WILL YOU FUCKS LEAVE ME ALONE?!" bakugou shouted at mina.

"YES WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE GODAMMIT!!" mina shouted back.

bakugou smacked his lips and got up from his desk and made his way to your group along with mina.

you have your head down but in the corner of your eye you can see bakugou coming towards your group.

"fuck fuck fuck fuck he's coming here fuck shit fuck omg" you thought as sweat began to run down your face.

"bakugou finally joined us!" kaminari says as he throws his hands up in the air.

bakugou rolls his eyes and takes a quick glance at you.