𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻: ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"107 over 14!" midoriya shouts with his hand up.

"incorrect."

"yaoyorozu?"

"107 over 28!"

"that's right." ectoplasm confirms.

"i don't understand any of this shit..." y/n says as she rubs her eyes out of boredom and exhaustion.

she lays her head down while ectoplasm continues to talk all the math fuckery he has to teach. y/n isn't the best with math and this lesson was really draining her out. she was just waiting when to get out of class to actually learn the lesson on her own due to being paranoid to ask the teacher for help.

"i swear, how am i going to use this shit to become a hero?" she thinks to herself.

"what do i use in my daily life? let's see.. i use my phone, bed, and hero costume. see how math wasn't in those options?"

"ugh i hate this."

as she struggles to question her existence, someone happens to see her struggling.

yeah. bakugou.

he was also still wondering if she was the one who texted her.

he waited for ectoplasm to turn around to continue writing notes on the board when he takes out his phone and texts the number under his desk, looking up every second to check if ectoplasm is looking.

sent.

y/n still has her head down and feels the vibration coming from her phone.

"eh. might as well answer it, not even learning anything.." she convinces herself before pulling out her phone to answer the text.

"i fucking knew it." bakugou mouths while seeing y/n taking out her phone.

bakugou:

bakugou:

hey loser.

kitty 🐆: