𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

knock knock!

"who the fuck is it?" bakugou yells out in response to the knock at his door.

"it's me!"

bakugou quickly recognized the voice.

he walked over to his door, opened it, and halfway as he was opening it, he was tackled with a hug.

"happy birthdayyy katsukiii!!"

he smirks in reponse, y/n was the first person to tell him happy birthday.

"how your dumbass find out it was my birthday?"

"i saw your hero license the other day in your room and was able to see your date of birth."

"mm."

he hugs back, ruffling y/n's hair.

"thanks, nerd."

"i got you some stuff!"

bakugou looked in confusion. last thing he expected was gifts from y/n, but she was a kind person.

y/n had a present. it was wrapped in orange and black wrapping paper with a red bow.

bakugou took it and placed it on his bed. he opened to reveal a black shirt covering something. he removed the shirt to see a cheetah squishmellow.

"the fuck is this?"

"its a cheetah squishmallow! i thought id be a cute way to express my love for you, my friend."

"you're so stupid."

he considered the plushie as stupid girly shit, but y/n was one of his closest friends so it came from the heart. he placed it right next to his pillow on his bed.

"what other gift your stupid ass got?"

"a cake." y/n replied with the cake in hands.

the cake was rectangular. it was covered in white frosting with decorative black frosting on the top with chocolate sprinkes. on the top, a text was written in orange icing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH"

"fuck you." he said at he looked back up to y/n with the bitchiest face ever.

"hehe."

"take a bite!" y/n requests.

"why would i. probably tastes like hot ass."

"you like ass anyways, take a bite."

bakugou gave her a furious expression but the only way to stop her bitching was to do it.

as he was about to bite into it, y/n slams his head onto the cake.

she runs out of the room giggling.

bakugou, wiping the cake of his eyes, chases after her.

"Y/N!!! YOU'RE FUCKING CLEANING THIS SHIT UP!!"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

a/n: sorry for a short chapter, i was applying for jobs today and luckily i found one! i hope i get the job ✌🏼 thank you for reading!