𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡ ♡ ♡

groans and meows of pain are coming from recovery girl's office.

"oh darling, this is very serious injury.. i can only do so much. you need to get surgery now." recovery girl says looking down at y/n in such a vulnerable state with a worried expression.

y/n had gotten injured in sudden villain attack while class 1-A was with all might, setting up teams to go up against the hero.

y/n had a wound open on the right side of her torso, revealing some of her ribs. she had a few cuts around different spots of her body along with a few bruises. there were stained patches of blood on the bed.

"well.. am i... going to die?.." y/n questions in between breaths.

"if you loose any more blood.. there's a possibility you can.. luckily, i was able to stop the bleeding but you still need to get surgery."

"oh... well.. that's good.. ow!" y/n says in relief before she cries in pain due to recovery girl shifting her body in a safe position.

y/n shuts her eyes for a bit to rest which wasn't really good because she could pass out any moment. though, she opens them after she hears a familiar voice yelling from the hallway outside recovery girl's office.

"JUST LET ME SEE HER!!"

"you can't. recovery girl stated she needs surgery. as of right now."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE, I AT LEAST WANT TO SEE HER BEFORE THEY FUCKING KNOCK HER OUT!!!"

a couple grunts are heard until heavy footsteps approach the room y/n was in.

y/n looks over with her mid-shut eyes at the door.

it's bakugou.

"y/n!"

"hi.. katsuki.." y/n answers in a soft tone.