Day 119

This morning we had passed the Fortress City Trient, though we didn't stop because my target for this morning's activities was the Falaise Eagle's habitat.

I've been thinking of creating a new Air-borne reconnaissance corps using those eagles since I first saw them.

By putting a goblin on top of them, gathering new intelligence would be a cinch.

So, for a good portion of the morning I went ahead and gathered some familiars.

It was around the time I successfully captured roughly 20 Falaise Eagles or so I heard a glowingly... familiar voice.

[World's Psalm updated]

[The Black Ogre's Saga]'s subordinate Asue has ranked up]

[Condition one [Rank-Up] satisfied]

[Reward of [Earth's-Crust Thunder Maul] will be awarded]

Hmm, I wanted to check up on her, but it would seem that she was asleep.

From the sound of the situation, she had been engaged in a great battle against the dungeon's boss for most of the night.

It can't be helped if that's the case. I can wait a few hours before making contact for the sake of hearing the full story.

After several hours I tried to make contact again. It would seem that Asue had ranked up by defeating quite an imposing boss creature that had lived within the lowest level of the dungeon she was in.

She gained the rank of Earth Lord (Variant).

There are conditions that can be met to [Rank-Up] into a subspecies which will provide a [Divine Blessing]. When I asked her what God she had received a blessing from, she answered that it was the [God of Earthquakes].

Her physical appearance has apparently not changed that drastically. She now stands at roughly four meters in height and I'm not really able to request other features of her appearance directly from her.

However, now that she holds a blessing from a God's divine protection, her strength has grown immensely. She's also gained several new abilities from her report.

Regarding her height, she's once more... physically compatible with the now five meter tall Minokichi.

In regards to that, Minokichi happily informed me that their... night's business has resumed. He's surely saying that with one of his silly little smiles that he has regarding similar situations. Honestly... Minokichi can be quite the cheerful guy when it comes down to it.

Well, I think that it's all well and good. Though... I won't be passing on that information to others...

By the way, Asue now also holds a true name Terra. It would seem that Minokichi received the title 【Great Emperor of the Destructive Axe】 she received the title 【Earth Crust Thunderous Hammer】.

...Did I receive a title? I don't think I have one. There was a lot of Skill and Abilities though.

Those two are a little enviable.

Ah well...

From the same boss hunting group Hobusui just like Hobuji [Ranked-Up] to a [Half-Saint Lord] and Shibainu a [Kobold Footman], [Ranked-Up] to a [Kobold Samurai].

Shibainu the Kobold Samurai, just like Asue, also received a true name.

Shiunosuke (He who goes through smoke screens). It seems like he's one that won't be hesitant to speak his mind. But I'm pretty confident that it's good to have subordinates like that.

After that, I informed everyone about the [Rank Up]. One by one everyone besides Dhammi and Avenger offered their own congratulations through the communications cuff.