Day 106

This morning, the Sisters started to show the signs of their pregnancy.

Unlike human children, children born with the blood of an Ogre have a much faster growth rate than humans. The chance of the baby being a human, however, is quite unlikely, but it has happened before.

Both of their stomachs had suddenly swollen this morning. That much was clear.

I contacted Gobujii directly at the settlement.

When I asked what should be done, he said, "When the mother with an Ogre child in her belly has her belly swell, it means that, in a short while, the baby will have grown big'n ready for birth. In the case of an Ogre child, it's most likely born the same way a human child would be, but an Ogre child is twice the size of a human child. If the human body is too small, the child might force its way out through the belly"

Hearing this, my face quickly turned pale. I quickly sent several Skeletons in a hurry to search for an ideal place for the Sisters to rest. Since this is an emergency. I refuse to be bothered about the Princess and left her with the Boy Knight. Though the Princess is young, she seemed to understand the gravity of the situation and was very quiet.

Dhammi, Redhead, Alchemist, and Blacksmith were quite hard to encourage when they were seeing the Sisters suffering like this. During the move, the Sisters quickly became visibly skinny and frail from having their nutrients sucked by the children in the womb. I quickly gave them my Blood Elixir to drink and gave them parts of my flesh. While they were reluctant to eat my flesh, I forced them to eat it regardless. It had an outstanding effect and certainly bought us some time.

After roughly thirty minutes, a Skeleton returned with the location we required. While providing emergency treatment, we followed the Skeleton into a cave within a Cluster of Mountains. We quickly rushed inside.

In an instant, I vaporized the creatures of the cave, killing without a single thought on my mind.

Due to the scent of fresh blood in the air, the Fire and Illusion Lords guarded the entrance while Wind Lord investigated the cave to ensure nothing lurked beneath.

Everyone was very quiet due to this situation. Not even Kumajiro or Kurosaburo made a single sound.

I laid the Sisters, who were in great pain from their pregnancy, in a bed I built. I then focused on replenishing the energy that is being directly absorbed by the children in their abdomens.

Redhead and the other girls could do nothing but watch. They were speechless.

The two girls quickly began to grow very heavy due to the children growing within them.

The pain is caused by the rapid changes in their bodies, their abdomens have grown to be so swollen that their skin seemed as if it would tear if it got any bigger.

I try to cure them with every skill I have, I was fully committed to prevent their stomachs from exploding.

The pain these two are feeling is suppressed to some extent by infusing my Elixir blood with an anesthesia, even though it can only do so much. The two are still in substantial pain.

Since this is my first time dealing with a situation like this, especially since these are my own children, sweat beads on my forehead and flows endlessly.

Time slows down all around me; I have no idea how much time could have passed. An hour? Ten hours or more might pass and I would not know. How long will their pregnancy last? I have no idea and all I want is to help them survive.

I managed to finish developing the fetuses, soon, our children begin to struggle to be born and both of the Sisters are tormented beyond reason.

Their screams become very loud, causing the rest of the girls to grow very pale.