Sweet talk 🌸

Lizzie was sitting next to Hope, browsing one of Hope's sketches that bears the word "family" on the cover.. She found a drawing of Freya with the words the big sister" written underneath.. Lizzie repeated the word with a question, to which Hope answered simply "There is no title describes her quite like this title.. She is the older sister, as the book says"

Then there was the next picture of a dark handsome young man and written under it a powerful witch, but a kind uncle.. Lizzie gently asked "Who is he?"

Hope replied with a gentle smile "Uncle Vincent, my aunt Freya's husband... Despite his kindness and compassion, whoever messes with him, is inevitably doomed... His abilities as a witch are unparalleled"

Lizzie turned the page to find a drawing for a handsome, and below it was written the uncle I never met.. Lizzie asked faintly "Never?"

Hope answered with clarification "I was very young when he was around and then he was killed... My father says he detested his vampire nature... so death was happiness for him"

She was silent, then continued with confusion "He doesn't like to mention him much in the house, it seems he has hurt them a lot"

Lizzie nodded with understanding, then smiled as she saw the next picture.. which was of a very elegant man with the noble brother written below it.. She commented saying "I have heard a lot about his chivalry and nobility"

Hope sighed forcefully, mumbled "He was the noblest person you could meet... Elegant in his speech, his actions, and everything about him... But my last memories of him weren't pleasant at all"

"Hey, no unhappy memories here, just smile" Lizzie interrupted gently.

Hope complied with her order and smiled to see the next picture of Hope's uncle, who is trouble-making wherever he goes.. And below it is written the happy homicidal maniac.. Lizzie burst out laughing and Hope said with a riotous giggle "He was known by that name in the supernatural world.. And really, given his past, he deserved his title well deserved.. The difference in the past, he wasn't as happy as he is now"

"What is the reason for his happiness?" Lizzie asked, wholly amused by the rare moments when Hope let down her defenses and let her spirit out.

In response to her question, Hope turned the page, pointing with her finger at a drawing of a woman of extraordinary beauty, declaring lovingly "His super witch, Aunt Davina."

"A super witch!! Is she that powerful?" Lizzy asked, looking at Davina's picture with admiration.

Hope replied "When my father first met her, she was possessing a great magical power.. She possessed the power of the harvest girls.. My father used to call her a little witch.. At a young age, she was capable of great things.. She did everything to get my uncle Kol back from the dead"

"Harvest girls!!" Lizzie asked confused.

Hope replied with disgust "It's a strange ritual for New Orleans witches... They choose four girls to sacrifice to the ancestors... They slaughter them, and if the ceremony goes smoothly, the girls come back to life with great energy... Once upon a time my Aunt Davina was one of the chosen ones... When Marcel interrupted their rituals, only she could be saved, so the power of the three slain girls transferred to her, and then later they had to complete the ceremony, so my Aunt Davina lost that power, but she remained one of the most powerful witches of New Orleans"