A Day To Remember

( This is a continuation of the last chapter but when they have arrived at the mall. Kageyama has woken up during the ride and played a game of Eye-Spy with Isagi and He Tian. Saijo was asleep against the window listening to music and Haru was talking to Daisuke, who was driving the family to the mall. After a good time of shopping, the family returned home fully exhausted. It has been a couple days since the whole ordeal. Kageyama is currently laying on his bed and relaxing.)

^This was his bedroom^

KAGEYAMA'S POV:

I was laying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling of my room. I was thinking about these past days and how much my life has changed. 

Four days ago, I was in the hospital because my father almost killed me. I also learned that he wasn't my father and that a rich model agent named Daisuke Kambe is my father. Miwa is still unknown when it comes to location and status. I feel slightly betrayed and upset how she was willing to leave me behind for her sake, knowing how much of a maniac Keith was. She may have apologized but is an apology going to restore my health? My ability to speak without pain?

I do love my new family, Saijo, Isagi, He Tian, Papa and Dad. They all treat me with respect and love, they even help me learn new things and let me outside! I have recently found an interest in a sport called Volleyball. 

It is where a ball, a very light-ish and firm one, is to be hit by the hands-sometimes arms- and it is tossed into the air. It then proceeds to go back an forth. When it hits one side of the court, the other side gains a point. 

My favorite positions so far is a Setter and Libero. I talked about it with Isagi and he said that he can help me learn and learn in the process. I am looking forward to that. I brought it up during dinner last night and Dad said he is going to add a court for it! I am excited to finally begin playing, the idea of doing something I've seen on screen many times and finally know what it is exciting. 

I tilted my head back, my mind wondering towards the side of what was to take part next week. Ever since the accident, the police have been on the chase of the Keith. Two days ago, they finally caught him hiding in the house of a family he killed. My parents were notified and told there was to be a court hearing and I had to be there as I was a victim and needed to give my testimony. 

Did you notice? I used a big word like Testimony. Dad had hired a tutor and I've been learning new things everyday! My favorite subjects are math and science. History and English are following behind those and are enjoyable. I also am learning medicine and how to heal injuries which is helpful. You never know when you might trip and scrape your knee.

"Tobio! My blueberry of a brother! Have you seen my hat?" He Tian asked as he peeked his head into my room. I sat up and smiled. I walked over to him and beckoned him to kneel down. I reached up and pulled his hat off his head and handed it to him. He Tian blinked before tilting his head back and chuckling. I gave him a light smile as he ruffled my hair- my poor hair.