5 - Some Alleyway shit

Start from the beginning

"So before i fuck you right here, you better fucking tell me if you got any problems with that. I don't wanna hear any of your bitching later."

Izuku should decline. He should say no.

Sure, his childhood friend has been his walking wet dream since fucking middle school, but he would never actually do anything!

Izuku Midoriya is better than that! He is not going to get fucked in an alley right outside of a bar!

Despite his thoughts, the front of his mind takes over and responds without his say so.

"Just do it already kacchan! I wont bitch about it unless you take too long!"

He feels like he's burning and the feeling only gets more intense when Katsuki's fingers graze his nipple softly.

Then suddenly, he tugs on it harshly, making him let out a small groan at the sharp pain.

"Such a bossy bastard."

Katsuki mumbles as he leaves even more marks up Izuku's neck. Every kiss, every tug, and every bite at his skin spends sparks off in Izuku's body. He can't even look down at the tent in his pants because he knows it's pretty bad.

Speaking of which, he can feel Katsuki's erection right against his ass. He would be lying if he said that alone wouldn't be able to get him off.

"K-kacchan!"

Izuku cries his name out, leaning against the wall even more. He doesn't care about the brick digging into his face anymore. It's the least of his worries, especially when Katsuki laughs.

The sound is cruel, and Izuku can almost feel his red eyes digging into his soul.

"Hm? What's up Deku? You need something?"

His voice is in that laidback tone, making Izuku furrow his brows in annoyance.

Bastard.

It sends even more heat pooling at his stomach as he pants out.

"T-Touch me-"

Izuku hisses when Katsuki digs his fingernails into the area around his nipple.

"Harder!"

He isn't proud of the way he whines out, but that's something to think about after this is done. It seems to please Katsuki because the blonde trails his hand down all the way to Izuku's crotch.

He doesn't leave Izuku's skin at all and when he gently grazes the bulge and then full-on cups it in his hand harshly, Izuku's reaction is almost immediate. He practically throws his face even further into the wall.

Katsuki takes it in stride and only steps closer. Izuku feels his dick twitch with how close he's pressed against him.

Izuku lets out a shaky breath as Katsuki pushes even further, grinding his dick against his ass.

"Hey Deku. How was it with that extra? You ever do anything like this?"

Izuku kinda wants to hit him right now.

"Kacchan, why are you-"

He hears his zipper being pulled down and feels his knees go slightly weak.

"Im just curious. Do you usually fuck in alleyways like a bitch in heat or am i special?"

The hand gripping Izuku's hair tightens and pushes as his other hand slips down the waistband of his boxers and lets his dick spring free. His pants fall to the floor in a puddle at his feet, followed by his boxers.