5 - Some Alleyway shit

Start from the beginning

Maybe its the very little amount of air he's getting right now or all the blood rushing to his dick, but he really can figure out what he's supposed to say.

"K-Kacchan, what are you talking about?"

He thanks whatever god out there that he only stuttered once in the entire sentence. Given the circumstances, he considers it a blessing.

Katsuki doesn't say anything, just tightens his grip on Izuku's hair and uses his other hand to unbutton his shirt. He can feel his hand graze his skin, and it makes him feel like he's on fire.

His hands are warm, and with only the bottom half of his shirt unbuttoned, Katsuki puts his entire palm on his skin. It spans out, feeling his stomach and the muscles underneath.

Izuku can't see anything other than the rest of the dark alley way with the way his face is pressed against the wall, but feeling it is more than enough.

And still, Katsuki's mouth is so close to his ear.

"I heard you and that pathetic extra broke up. About fucking time."

Izuku internally groans. News apparently travels fast. It hasn't even been two weeks and now even Katsuki knows about it.

"Who... Who told you about that?"

Katsuki laughs and since his chest is pressed up right against Izuku's back, he can feel it vibrate through him.

"Why wouldn't i fucking know about it? I was against that shit since day one Deku."

Izuku faintly remembers Katsuki staring daggers at his ex the first time he introduced them to everyone but shrugged it off as normal kacchan behavior.

Though that doesn't really explain why Katsuki was one of the first people to know about it. He's about to ask but all comes out is a sharp gasp as Katsuki bites the side of his neck.

"So when your finally free from that jackass, you get all dolled up and go out? For what exactly?"

Izuku bites the inside of his cheek, trying to keep himself from making any more sounds. Thats easier said then done with the blonde biting and kissing his neck.

"I-I'm not dolled up k-kacchan, I'm-"

He takes a deep breath in and out, trying to think straight. For some reason, his body feels hot. It makes him feel sort of dizzy.

"Dressed like i always-"

He lets out a small groan but kills it before it gets any louder. His face flames up in even more embarrassment. He can feel Katsuki grinning against his neck.

"Am!"

The blonde hums and pauses his work for a moment, letting Izuku catch his breath.

"Right. Must be cause i haven't seen your ass in so long. That extra kept you on a short fucking leash Deku, pissed me the hell off."

Izuku feels like his heart is going to beat out of his chest. His erection is just becoming more painful the more time he lets it strain against his pants and boxers.

"W-Wha-"

Katsuki's voice changes from laidback to serious as he speaks again.

"Deku. You could push me off right fucking now. We both know you could have done it a while ago, you aint some dainty little princess."

Izuku feels his hand move up smoothly against his chest, dangerously close to one of his nipples. He shuts his eyes, face giving off so much heat he has a fleeting thought that he would pass for having the flu.