One last run

It's May 15th! And (as promised) Pools of Love 2 is officially debuting. The link is just here, but I ask you to finish reading this message first.

https://www.wattpad.com/1339723472?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=Beansanyone&wp_originator=H%2FAOLI6CcIQic5MXpw4MkKESRJ4r9pPcLTsLhtv8MhKyjb6TNz5TTg4xil5fhc5Po3DZV9J6A9a8xlPmT%2FUf8whkyiOAtVzsHau7t5ipMvSffsGA1CMvkiImqqgavucC

The release of Pools of Love 2 is a very bittersweet thing for me, as I have come to the decision to retire from Wattpad.

Now, this won't actually come for a long time. Assuming I don't miss a single upload (which won't happen) I estimate Pools of Love 2 to conclude Sunday the 19th of January, 2025. In a spooky coincidence: this is 616 days from now. Alongside this, I will also update my DC story (JCKABGD) until it too is finished. Once both books have reached their intended conclusion I'll dip out.

I understand that sequels inevitably get less reads than the original book, and that some of this story's most dedicated readers may not even show up for the second part. And that's okay.

But this is more than a sequel, it marks my last soirée after what will be a (by the end of the book) five year stint. So, if you will, please join me for one last run.