Nightmare called Madra

Izuku pov

"SHUT UP MONOMA, LIKE YOU HAVEN'T TRAINED WITH MADRA," he decided to pick a fight with me calling me weak. I had to fight back.

"I bet I could easily tackle it you're just dramatic," I smiled evilly.

"Hey Madra Sensei can me and Monoma Train together for the day? He thinks the training is easy,"

"Yes. NOW GET TO IT!"

"Wha-"

"MONOMA YOU DO 1000,"

"What am I doing," I was already on the ground knowing the drill.

"And looks like you've already stated Izuku," Monoma looked down to me and Madra yelled at him. He decided to go easy on me today giving me 1200. Lately I've been catching up to the workout and we have a month left.

The other students are doing their training. Anne having to spar with Shinso since their quirks are kind of similar.

"Try to keep up, this took me 2 months alone just to catch up," I smiled taking an arm off the ground to flex on him.

"MONOMA YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG DOUBLE IT," bet he's regretting his decision already.

20 minutes later

"You're doing well Izuku for once, already 30 minutes in and at 600," I can't believe I would come this far in 7 years. And never would I think I would meet an actual ninja legend though the training is difficult.

"Well I'll get me something to drink Izuku keep him doing the workout and not all mistakes," I nodded and switched arms.

"How do you keep up with him?"

"It took me 2 months. Bet you're regretting your decision now,"

 Bet you're regretting your decision now,"

Monoma pov (surprise)

My arms are on fire! How does he do this daily?

"What am I on?"

"50 out of 2000 because he doubled it,"

"Don't show him your tears. But out of the 5 you did so far while he was gone I noted like 3 mistakes," and he is still going strong.

"What are you at?"

"I am at 690. Every 5 minutes I compete 60 and we are at 35 minutes so make that 700," wow I never expected to gain respect for class a scum. And I'm at like 90. I'm going to be here forever.

"Alright I'm back, how many Mistakes Izuku?" He's back.

"5, guessing he has to to 2250 now?" He's a nightmare.

"You know me so well izuku,"

"You're having way too much fun Madra,"

"Yeah at least your father agreed to take care of the snakes,"

"You care too much about Shiko," who is Shiko?

"I'm confused?"

"Shiko is one of the 11 snakes we have,"

"Do you live with Madra?"

"Yeah, oh an wait for meditation," he meditates?

"You meditate?"

"5 hours a day, courtesy of Madra," 5 HOURS!

"Don't tell me I have to meditate too," I have 0 patience.

"Yes. You have to meditate half the time. Izuku you still got 5 hours," so I got 2 hours and 30 minutes, I don't know how to feel about that.

"Well he's almost done,"

"What's he at?"

"Almost done to him is I got 200 left," I'm at 130! How does he do this? (Good question) and now he is switching to his left arm again!?

4 minutes later

He's been done for a minute and when he was done he went straight to sit ups!? 😭 I don't want to train with this nightmare anymore.

"MONOMA ADD ANOTHER 500 FOR INSULTING ME!" I said that out loud?

"Damn 2750. That's a new record. Well for you at least. He adds a thousand for me,"

"How many?" I am concerned.

"At least 5000," the nightmare keeps his reputation alive I guess.

"And you're too 300 an hour in. Good job," it's nothing compared to you.

Later that day 3rd pov with class b

Monoma is currently on the ground.

"Should we make him extra?"

"Please," he sounded dehydrated with that dry voice.

"We should make him soup,"

"How hard was his training?"

"Let's eat then ask,"

After eating

"Monoma, how bad was your training?"

"I did 3250 pushups because I kept messing up then I insulted his drastic training methods to add 500 and when I finally was done I had to do a 10 kilometer run, finishing only gave me another kilometer when I tried to cut corners, I also had to meditate for 2 hours," he said looking back on his day.

"Sheesh sounds rough,"

"It was, and Midoriya just tolerated this like it was normal?"

"You're calling him by his name? How rare,"

"He does this every day and apparently Madra went easer on him today giving him 2/3rds of his normal workout, never knew that 1200 would look easy,"

"What,"

"Well isn't today's conversation interesting," Madra came over with a fucking smile like he won the lottery.

"AHHH!"

"Well soon you don't have to deal with training,"

"Huh?"

"You'll see," and he left the group.

"I'm scared,"

And that is it. Monoma died from 3am training. But cya in the next chapter.