Tryouts

Anne pov

It's been a few days, so far there's 5 people on the list.

1 Hitoshi Shinso
2 me
3 ...
4...
5...

Izuku insisted he was now my big brother, he's older by one month though?! Well at least he doesn't let me live alone. He also told me about chakra, it's more interesting then how Snipe became the slacker out of the teachers.

"Hey lil' sis,"

"You're one month older!"

"And that is one month I don't like," really.

"I got class,"

"You also have tryouts tomorrow,"

"Don't remind me,"

"Well cya at lunch," and we parted ways.

Skip to tomorrow

"Wake up," he chanted.

"Fine," I groaned.

"You have tryouts in an hour,"

"What!" And I got ready frantically.

At UA

"Nice to see you Anne. And Midoriya?"

"He is my self proclaimed big brother Sensei,"

"Ok well time for the tryouts so let's go to the gym," we went in.

"Welcome students of 1c, today you 5 are trying out to get into 1a. Though only 2 will come out on top," they explained how we had to do a race using our quirks. I already know their weaknesses so why not I put that into play.

1

2

3

Start.

Okay so the 3rd choice is weaker to higher temperatures. And 5 is weaker to colder temps. So I shoved 3 and 5 together and they stumbled. 4 isn't too fast due to his quirk so I don't have to worry about him. However Hitoshi's weakness can't be done in this situation.

The race doesn't have obstacles so the rest of this should be a breeze. Thanks Izu for helping me train.

During the week

"You must build up endurance and strength, after school you will run home getting the mail from your house then come to here. You may only stop for the mail nothing else," that's like 9 miles!? (14 kilometers).

"For strength you will do 50 pushups amd 50 sit-ups,"

Present

When I saw the finish line I slid to it.

"FIRST!"

"Nicely done Anne, didn't expect you to be first until you passed Shinso,"

"Thanks Nezu," and I am a little out of breath but not much.

"Wow, Anne didn't expect that outcome," ah, bloody hell you scared me Shinso.

"Congratulations on getting second Shinso,"

"Hey, if you win I'll get you some cookies," you know me so well for someone who has known me for a week Izu.

"Oh yeah people here call biscuits, cookies," (did I get the term right, I'm not British but I have British friends).

"Well you better keep your word for it,"

"Congratulations 5 for being in 3rd," wait, he caught up?

"Well time for the next challenge. Sparing,"

"With who?"

"Well Midoriya told us to use Ectoplasm because most of 1c doesn't have physical quirks," thank you Izu what would I do without you.

Skipping to Anne's turn

"Hello Sensei," I waved putting on a poker face.

"Hello," he paused, "my legs," nice. He is back in control and he made 2 clones. Hat is what he was limited to for us. I ran up to the real one and tackled him to the ground.

"Anne wins," I got up and helped Ectoplasm up.

"Guess you shouldn't be underestimated," I smiled.

"Now get me biscuits bro,"

"Okay okay,"

And there is the chapter, no I will not be saying the results

"You're lucky I'm eating biscuits rn,"