Confronting the wife

Aizawa pov

Toshinori asked for me to come over. It has been 3 months since Izuku ran away. 3 months he hasn't told Inko. This will be my first time coming over. I expelled my class. I knock and see his wife. Oh yeah it is also Monday so his other kid won't be home

"Yes?"

"Toshinori called me over," I answered her.

"Ok let me get him. You can come in," I can't help but to think why would she forget her other child she doesn't seem like the type to forget her kids. I step in, she came downstairs with Toshinori after a few minutes.

"Ok why did you call me over?"

"Let's sit down first," we went into the living room and sat on the couches. I was across from the two parents.

"Do you remember Izuku?" Toshinori asked Inko. You could see the sweat drop from miles away.

"Who?"

"Stop pretending, you are obviously lying, now do you remember your own son. Or is Toshinori a better parent than you,"

"What do you mean Izumi is an only child, who are you talking about?" She is slipping.

"Inko, tell us the truth, unlike you I remember my kids and one of the two kids we have ran away." Damn I didn't expect him to be that protective over his kids.

Sigh

Wait, that wasn't mine.

"Fine, I remember him. He was useless so I ignored him. I only agreed to move the rooms is so Izumi didn't have to be near the lesser one,"

"She doesn't even remember her own twin brother. And you intentionally neglected our child, FORCED ME TO NEGLECT HIM. RIGHT NOW I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE LIKE I NORMALLY AM. BUT I CANT SLEEP PROPERLY, I AM STRESSING OVER OUR MISSING SON. And you are telling me you don't care about him because he is quirkless," I never think I would see the day where he would be angry. I can understand his anger, and you can practically see the anger in his tone. No anger was an underestimation his voice only had venom towards his 'wife' wait did she know he ran away. I mean if she did it intentionally then she would obviously know about that.

"I don't understand why you are yelling at me," he stayed silent and went upstairs. About 30 minutes of silence between us, more like me she was saying she was 'in the right because he was useless' and other meaningless things terrible parents say. He came down with a bag. I can only assume his clothes and other things.

"You can expect the papers tomorrow since I am apparently useless. You know about my quirk, I didn't have a quirk before I got it. I won't be married to someone with this ideology. And Shota I am crashing at yours," I nodded and we left.

Toshinori pov

"Should you tell Izumi, what do you think Inko will do. I mean after all she could get violent towards Izumi, that is possible," this is true. She has exs and we have encountered them, she was different from her normal persona.

"I will pick her up at school early. I am not taking chances not again," I said thinking back to when he disappeared

Flashback

"Why did he go, I mean I didn't hurt him in anyway so he shouldn't have reason to leave," she said over the phone. She was obviously on a phone call, but with who? She wouldn't cheat. I don't think, well there is a chance that she was talking to someone that had been reported missing that she encountered.

I entered the room and she hung up after hearing my footsteps.

"Hey who were you on the phone with?" I asked hoping to get an honest answer.

"Work," that was a lie. Play along.

"Ok, well let's go to sleep now,"

End of flashback

I am not taking chances since I still don't know who was on the phone with her. Did she notice all the stress I had, my despair. I don't know but that is a question for another day.

"We are at Izumi's school," I walk in and go to the main office.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front asked.

"Can I sign Izumi out. We have family matters and I think she would like to know,l I answer. She nods and has me fill out some papers. Of course she made me show her I was he father. I mean we both have blonde hair. We see Izumi walk up with her backpack.

"Yes dad (I didn't want to put 'daddy' idk why),"

"Come on. I need to tell you something," we walked out and went to Aizawa's car.

"Whose car is this?"

"A friend of mine. I will tell you on the way to his house,"

"What about mom?"

We got in the car and I was silent. I was in the back with Izumi.

"I am sure you know what a divorce is, right?" She nods.

"Well, do you remember your twin brother," she looked confused. I knew this would happen, I showed her a picture that was from when they were 3.

"He was diagnosed quirkless and your mother only gave you attention, meanwhile he was getting bullied by Katsuki while he was at school," she looked shocked as she looked at the picture. She had a twin brother, I knew this would shock the 8 year old.

"Where is he, I didn't see him at home?" She asked. I was silent. Shota picked up where I left off.

"He ran away, your father and him have acted like pen pals since he was 6. 3 months ago he ran away leaving a note and his hero analysis notebooks,"

Izumi pov

Why did mom only give attention to me? I know I am a bit spoiled, ok I am a lot spoiled. Seeing this picture, where is he? Why did Katu (her nickname for bakugou) bully him? Why did I never notice him?

3rd pov
"What are his hobbies?" The 8 year old asked frantically.

"He likes to analyze heroes, calligraphy, the flute, and snakes," Toshi answered. I mean he was his father why wouldn't he know. Yet again his wife he didn't see her true face for years. A sick bitch of a mother.

"Where is his bedroom?"

"You know the old storage room?" She nodded. It quickly sunk in that it was his room. Why her father spent less time home, why he seemed more stressed, everything that has happened within the last 3 months. It was because of everyone around her. For her age she had to study a lot, it was an expectation from her mother claiming 'you don't study you will become lazy' it was one of the many reasons she still sort of had common sense. She wasn't like a Karen she knew the difference between hers and others things.

The car stopped and the other adults went out.

"Come on," she went with them into the small house. There was another blonde with long hair.

"Hi Hizashi,"her father waved at the blonde one, named Hizashi and still not knowing the homeless looking ones name.

"Thank you Shota for letting me stay here," STAY!? That is what ran through the kids mind.

"I have a question, when we find him will he forgive me?" This shocked the other adults.

"Me nor Aizawa can say, and Hizashi here doesn't know enough to be sure," her father said. Today was a confusing one for sure. She just found out she had a brother? That is big news, and why was her mother different towards him. Questions filled the young mind, but all she could do was hope they would find him.

And that is it. Hope you liked it! I mean I loved this chapter because of the polar opposite reactions to finding out. Normally it is way different, I like to go differently routs with my books, it makes them, original more enjoyable. After I am done with this book, I am thinking of doing a creepypasta book a new killer. Though that is a book for another day.

Snake Summoner Midoriya |adopted |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें