Meanwhile with 1c

3rd pov

"I didn't think the hero course could have someone that looks so hot," a girl from 1c said.

"Bloody hell he probably wants to be left alone," a British person mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" The same girl said.

"N-nothing," they were oftentimes used for verbal harassment by a few people. This was due to their identity as genderqueer(not all of 1c are assholes, just a couple).

"Hey could you leave them alone,"

"I'm just keeping the freak in line, she needs to know her place," (🤢🤮).

"Their pronouns don't include she/her, so stop using them,"

"I just don't get why you support her," (I'm going to kill them I don't like writing homophobia or transphobia it's honestly disgusting)

"Just leave them alone, they aren't doing any harm!" This time Hitoshi Shinso stood up.

"Oh no, what are you going to do to me, we aren't in battle you can't use your quirk on me,"

"Degradation, negativity judged, harmed, and social anxiety," Anne repeated to herself.

"What-" she paused.

"My weakness is being lonely because then my quirk won't work," she was released from that trance.

"What did you do to me!"

"They used their quirk, you were too disgusted at their pronouns to know that she can totally beat out asses if she wanted,"

"Is that why you defend her," (dis bitch).

"OI we are trying to watch," some blonde from 1b said. (We all know who it is)

After the winners were announced

"A message from Principal Nezu,"

Anne pov

"Hello, since there have been 2 students from 1a that got expelled there will be tryouts for 1c to get into 1a, these people will be hand picked by teachers to compete. So if you are picked please come to the gym later this week," totally exited for that. Probably won't get picked though. The audience started to leave soon after. And we, the students had stayed.

"Wonder who is getting picked," I mean a lot of our quirks would help in battle but we can't totally help. I saw Midnight Sensei come up to me.

"Yes Sensei?"

"Anne I have a question, do you do good with stealth?"

"Depends, why?"

"Well I saw how you can easily slip from the crowd, seeing as you don't draw attention. I was thinking you could be my pick," sensei really understands me, she can read me like an open book.

"I don't know. Maybe?" Definitely yes for the comments.

"Hope to see you there. Oh and Hitoshi Shinso will definitely be there courtesy of the 1a teacher," she started to leave.

"Oh and I read you like a pervert reads a 'good' magazine," of course she has to add a sexual joke. And I said that out loud?

I see a he is tall and has very long, wild hair I saw he was talking to another person I couldn't make out much but I could see the yellow-blonde hair. Maybe they are both in 1a?

Next morning in class

"Ok, you all understand what you did and did not need to do in the festival right?" Snipe said.