Introducing them

Ok so what I got from one person I got the oc, so special thanks to @Sparky224 bc you were literally the creator thank you, but I asked the comments collectively so that is why I haven't posted on this book was to wait for results. Anyways onto the introduction.

Anne Selt
Age 16
Looks: with the majority of their body being black they has a multitude of white spots and patches. They have brunet with dirty blonde highlights, medium length, and blunt bangs hair. Their hair which goes about  the middle of their back courtesy of being short. Their eyes have a bigger size while having eyebags that could rival only god, their also a nice shade of violet. They have a good workout giving them perfectly toned muscles. She is a bit shy though if one is in pain you will see a sadistic side that even Nezu takes a step back in consideration.
Quirk: weaknesses detector
Description: (inspired from lie detector and brainwash) with replying to someone after talking she can activate her quirk, she can have one tell their weakness. The side affects can give her a sadistic side and chronic insomnia. (Reason for the sadistic attitude is for a reason mentioned at the end.)

Bg: when they were born she had a male twin, the two hung out more then anyone. Back then Anne was 3 when she found out her quirk was used on him as the first one, since then the 2 split for 2 reasons, one being an incident where he fell over and she(at the time)just laughed hysterically, the second being he had a much better quirk. She put herself in a shell and only comes out from the result of someone's pain. They just want a job that can satisfy the needs for suffering of others. They realized they were genderqueer when they were around 15 so they are relatively new to their newer pronouns.

Ok the reason their sadistic side if from her quirk is that, if you know your enemies weakness you would want to use it right? Well imagine that but it doesn't matter if it's your friend or a complete stranger. She is also a transfer student from the UK so I will be adding that as author's liberty.