Assistant?

"Release the kid" Shanks spoke in a deadly tone, standing in front of Luffy preventing her from running towards that man. The man was about to do something to Sabo when Benn successfully shot him in his arm. The man screamed in pain and with a dreadful look on his face, he half-screamed "This is all because of Roger! He started this great pirate era! Do you know how many strong pirates are roaming in the seas right now?! Marines are almost at a loss! That is why we do these! We perform these experiments because we need strong people!". Benn after hearing his proclamation, spoke "Why experimenting on kids?! Do you not care about the ones that die due to these experiments?!" to which the man replied "I don't care! They are filthy poor kids anyways! They're doing a good job on dying for the sake of protecting the celestial dra-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when Shanks cut his throat. 'Tsk! These filthy people' thought Shanks in his mind.

"Sabo!" cried Luffy and finally went towards the bed to rescue him. Shanks looked at the kid and cut the tight ropes off of his arms and legs with his sword. Sabo finally tore off the tape off of his mouth and ran past Shanks to hug Luffy and asked "Luffy! Are you okay? Where's Ace?". Luffy instantly hugged Sabo back and replied "I'm fine! And look, I found them! They're going to help us shishishi" and pointed at Shanks and Benn. Sabo looked at them and their appearance literally spoke that they're pirates. He didn't wanted to trust them but he knew that was the only way they could save Ace and get out of here. He held Luffy's hand and glanced towards Shanks and Benn who were now observing the glass tubes and trying to find a way to break them and let the kids out,. Unaware of a presence behind them, the person spoke "Those kids are actually our failed experiments, they are barely alive and will die if you take them out of those tubes". Shanks and Benn turned around towards the voice to see a brown haired woman wearing a white coat and half shorts, gazing at them like her prey.

"What do you mean by that and who are you?" Shanks finally spoke with a stern voice. "These kids in the tubes were actually failed experiments which the world government was testing upon. They'll die soon and if you take them out if those tubes, they'll die immediately. That's why we captured these new brats because needed new test subjects" she spoke glancing at Sabo and Luffy which made both of them shiver. The smirked and launched herself with her claws out towards the pirates preparing to attack them but Shanks countered it with his sword. The smirked at said "Not bad, I'm Vanessa, the lab assistant of the man you just killed, I can't let you escape so easily, can I?"and injured Shanks's left arm. Shanks smirked and replied "young lady, you do not seem to know who I am" and suddenly two bullets shot through both of her arms which made her scream and release her grip from Shanks. Benn stood there at the back of Vanessa and spoke "seems like you forgot I'm present too".

They finally managed to tie Vanessa up. "Tell us how can these kids be saved, right now" Benn spoke, pointing his gun towards her head. "Never! You pirates ruin everything! Do you know how much these research can help the gods?! Do you!!" screamed Vanessa with all she could. "Gods? You mean those Celestial Dragons? Those SCUMBAGS?!" screamed Shanks with a fierce look on his face which made Vanessa quiet. "This is wasting too much of our time, Shanks, you go with Luffy and search for her brother, I'll look into this matter" spoke Benn which made Shanks take Sabo and Luffy to the basement to release Ace and the other captives.

Benn counted all the tubes to find that there were 8 kids in total which were in the tubes. "8 kids, huh" whispered Benn which was audibly heard by Vanessa too. "T-there's more" spoke Vanessa wincing. "What do you mean by that?" asked Benn curiously to which Vanessa replied "m-my little sister is there in that room at the back, in a tube, she was the only successful test subject in this lab, im very good at research so t-they threatened me to kill my sister if I don't work for them, they'll k-kill my sister" and started sobbing.

"Don't worry, we'll save her, do you know how we can save these kids? is there any way to save them?" asked Benn. "There is, there are some fluid injections i-in those drawer to which they can survive" answered Vanessa with a hopeful voice. After all , she too wanted these kids to survive, just like her little sister. Benn, after hearing this, started searching through al the drawers to find the fluids.

•••••••
"There he is!" cried Luffy while holding Shanks's hand, showing him the basement door, which was apparently locked with some guards standing outside. By the time those guards sensed Shanks, Shanks already launched himself and knocked the guards out. "Let's get in then!" cheered Shanks and broke down the wooden door. "ACE! WE'RE HERE!" cried Luffy as they entered the basement cell.

•••••••
Ace was worried about his siblings. He with some other kids was locked in the basement cell with barely some lights entering. 'Did she escape safely?' was the only thought in Ace's mind right now. "Are you thinking about someone?" Ace glanced towards the voice to find a blonde little girl, almost his sister's age. He thought of ignoring her but knew that he needed to talk to someone. "Yeah, by sister and brother" was all he replied to which she responded with a small hm. "I'm thinking about my mommy!" she cheered to which Ace smiled. He thought in his mind that he'll try to get all these kids out if he can.

Ace was feeling too dizzy today and he didn't knew why. Maybe because he didn't sleep for the past 24 hours worrying about his siblings. He was about to doze off when he heard the cell door blast off. "ACE WE'RE HERE!" cried someone familiar whose face wasn't visible due to the lack of light, but he knew who's voice it belonged to. So, he too screamed "LUFFY" and ran towards the voice.

•••••••
I'm so bad at writing fighting scenes lmao , sorry for the mistakes tho :(