↬71

It was hard to go about the day with this stupid wrist splint on, it became increasingly annoying when she couldn't do things with that hand

It had been a few days and so far, it seemed to be healing well but it still hurt. It wasn't a major injury so in a week or so, she was advised she could take it off and start slowly doing some exercises to regain full mobility.

Baby steps though, she didn't want to injure it more.
Also, it wasn't like she had the chance to do much on her own because a certain someone was by her side a lot.

He spent a lot of time at her house, it was a completely normal thing to see Lee Donghyuck at any hour of the day inside the Kang family home.

However, today she was at the dorms because Haeri felt like the laughing at 3am was annoying for her family.
The fact he didn't have any schedules was even better, spending the day together.

By spending the day together, meant Donghyuck was gaming a lot of the time. It was even worse that she couldn't play because of her recovering wrist.

She hadn't had university for a few days, the lectures had ended ages ago before exam season and the study sessions only happened sometimes.

University was really starting to come to an end. She only had a few more exams to do before she was fully finished, it felt crazy.

Haeri sighed, putting her phone down on his bed and rolling over to lay on her back, looking over in the direction of her concentrated boyfriend.

She lazily got up to her feet, walking over to stand next to his gaming chair, looking at the monitor to see what he was playing. He looked up at her when he saw she was there, he wondered if she was in pain.

"You okay?" He asked, pulling one side of his headset back so he could hear her and she nodded.
"I can't believe I can't even play..." she murmured, missing out on this gaming session with Jeno and Wooyung.

She was a little startled for a second when his hands came to her hips to pull her down on him.
"Don't worry, you can watch me. I'll win for you." Donghyuck said, his arms around her to reach the keyboard again.

Haeri was glad that everything between her and Donghyuck was all good, she felt so much better now.

She truly couldn't imagine her life without him, everything about him was just perfect to her. She often wondered how she got so lucky with him.

Haeri leant back against him, her body relaxing in his warmth that surrounded her. She could feel his chest rise and fall against her, him moving to rest his cheek against her head.