↬32

It's all fun and games until someone falls in love

10:38
You have 3 new messages from Channie 😡

18:43
You have 2 new messages from Channie 😡

"I hate myself."

"Damn." Sehun commented, trailing off after she spoke in a frenzy. She flopped down onto her bed, face first and groaned.

She had woken up that morning with clear memories of the whole night and when she remembered the part where she was leaning in to kiss him, she nearly died.

"I'm such an idiot, how could I even? Like oh my god, oh god Sehun. I can't face him now."
"He doesn't know you tried to kiss him though." He reasoned, glancing at the girl who had her face down in her pillow.

"I still can't face him. All the other things too that happened when I was drunk..."
"I mean...what are you gonna do- quit your job?"
"Maybe that's the way to go."

Sehun laughed at her to which she lifted her her and shot him a glare, turning around to lay on her back.

"What if I actually did it? Like, if I didn't stop- oh my god. I would've genuinely kissed him." She smacked a hand on her forehead.

"Is that a bad thing? Kissing him I mean. Do you think he likes you back or something?"
"I can't just kiss him outta nowhere- we haven't even established anything- even if anything is there on his side. Plus, ugh." She covered her face with her hands in frustration. "The thing is with him, he's just a natural flirt honestly he's been flirting since day one so..."

"Oh, right yeah that's confusing then."
"Mhm." She hummed then sighed. "I don't know, I don't wanna think about it right now. I feel sick anyway."

"Wouldn't dating an idol be...I don't know, crazy like- swear fans are obsessive over idols like it's crazy." Sehun commented.
"True, it must be hard getting hate for just being in love. I don't understand the delusional mindset."

There was a few seconds of silence.
"...liking someone is hard man."
"So true."

Haeri was sat on the steps of her house, head in her hands as she closed her eyes.

"You okay?" Jihoon asked, passing the stairs.
"Just great." She replied blankly, sighing heavily as she checked the time. It was nearing one am which she had a shift to take over.