↬64

You are perfection, my only direction

The sleep had never been so peaceful, the two of them tangled in the warm covers with the curtains drawn all the way shut so no light seeped through

The peacefulness was abruptly halted by the loud alarm ringing through the air. The sound made Donghyuck's eyes sleepily open, his body still felt tired as it often did after a concert.

He was laying on his side and he could feel Haeri pressed against his back, her arm was around his torso and a leg in between his for warmth. She didn't seem to awaken from the alarm which continued to ring.

Donghyuck groaned, his sleep being ruined and he couldn't even move without potentially crushing her.

His hand reached out behind him to touch her, lightly nudging her to wake her up.
"Babe, wake up." He called out, his eyes closed and voice full of sleep.

Haeri didn't wake up though and Donghyuck shifted a little away from her and it seemed like she wasn't happy with her peace being interrupted either.

"Your alarm." He said, noticing she was coming around to being awake and she muttered something incoherent, turning around on her other side and feeling around the nightstand for her phone to turn it off.

Once it turned off, she laid down on her back, eyes closed with the intent to sleep more. Haeri could feel the bed shift and it wasn't long until Donghyuck hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her towards him more.

His head buried itself in her neck, his arm remaining around her and he relaxed content with the closeness.

Haeri hummed, hand on his shoulder to push him.
"Got to get up." She murmured, realising it was uni.
"No you don't." He spoke against her neck, making her squirm and tap on his arm to get him to move.

"Hyuck. I need to leave soon." She yawned, feeling him rubbing his head into her and she sighed heavily. "Come on..." her hand came to the nape of his neck.

"Five more minutes."
"You always say that."
"Just...let's sleep more." His words slurring a little with tiredness, hand sliding up to the curve of her waist. "Stay here with me."

"You're a bad influence." Haeri said. "Trying to get me to miss uni."
"Wouldn't you rather be here cuddling with me?" He questioned and she hummed.
"I would...but my exam is in two days I need to do the extra sessions before."

After a few seconds, she heard him sigh and roll over off her onto his back.
"Fine...after come here."

Haeri began to get up out of his bed, standing up and stretching.
"After uni? Don't you have schedules?"
"Not today...which is why we're going out today."

Haeri's face lit up in surprise.
"Really?"
"Yeah." He smiled, rubbing his eyes. "I have to spend some time with my sunshine outside too."

She was happy, really happy actually at the thought of them hanging out together just the two of them out and about.