Hanni looked into Minji's eyes, they were very dark, pulling her in like a black hole.

Minji pressed her lips to Hanni's forehead, "Or do you want to take a shower with me?" she asked in a husky voice.

"I'm going to the bathroom now." Hanni backed away slowly and headed to the bathroom, closing the door hastily.

Minji didn't move, she touched her lips lightly and staring at the bathroom door, she smirked a little.

----
****

Hyein stared out the window, she then glanced at Yoona who was staring ahead. They were in Yoona's car, in the parking lot of Hyein's apartment.

"What you were about to do earlier could hurt you. You know that you are the target of her anger." Yoona said.

"I can't let Miss Pham do that either."
"Why? I believe Hanni can handle it."
"It's...very complicated Miss. I can't tell you."
"I told you to call me by my name." Yoona grunted.

Hyein exhaled and gulped.

"Yoona."

The brunette turned her face away and cracked a small smile.

Hyein was so cute.

"I have to go inside now Miss...Yoona, you should also go home and rest" Hyein bowed her head, "Thank you for tonight, I...enjoyed my time with you." she stared into Yoona's doe eyes.

Yoona smiled softly, " So did I. Have a good night Hyein."

Hyein bowed her head again, "Drive carefully." she then opened the door and got out of the car.

Yoona sighed and stared at Hyein's back until the young woman entered the building.

"My gosh..." she whispered.

-----
****

Hanni wrapped her body in a towel, she forgot to take clothes from the closet because of the panic earlier. Now she had to go out wearing only a towel.

She sighed.

God, please let my dignity remain intact tonight.

Hanni turned the door handle and opened it slowly, she walked out of the bathroom and headed for the wardrobe.
Minji was nowhere to be seen.

She opens the top drawer of the wardrobe, a pile of Minji's boxers and sports bra. She closes it and opens the drawer next to it.
Her eyes widened at the rows of underwear in the drawer.

Different types of panties and lingerie in different shapes and colors, some of them were see-through. Hanni wrinkled her nose.

She held up several types of panties, looking for a shape that suited her thinking. She looks at one of the panties in her left hand, the front is slightly covered but exposed at the back and there is only a thin strip of fabric to cover the center.

Hanni throws it back into the drawer. What's wrong with Miss Kim? Her taste is so...

Hanni continued to dig deeper into the pile of underwear, almost squealing with delight when she found a boyshorts-style underwear at the very bottom.
She quickly picked them up.

She then grabbed Minji's white t-shirt. She would wear this in the bathroom.

Hanni backed up and her back bumped into something, or someone...she then felt her waist being grabbed and twisted so that her body turned around.

Minji looked down at Hanni, her face expressionless, "I bought you a nightwear but I see you like my shirt better." she smiled mockingly.

"Put on my shirt Pham." she whispered.