Author's Note

Thank you for choosing to read
The Volki
The Wolves

Please note that "Knife In My Hand" and "The Dragon Blade" share similarities, including character names and other elements. These commonalities arise from multiple rewrites undertaken during the creative process. Through this, specific components, such as character identities and plot details, have been intentionally retained or evolved to enhance the overall experience.

Additionally, it's important to recognize that the accuracy of text-to-speech may vary, especially considering the diverse array of English accents. Pronunciation differences can arise due to regional accents, cultural nuances, and individual speech patterns, impacting how certain words are enunciated and leading to discrepancies in the way text is vocalized.

I want to acknowledge the valuable assistance provided by AI, like ChatGPT, in refining and enhancing the content of this work. While the core ideas and content are my own, the AI's contributions have played a significant role in shaping the final outcome. I appreciate the innovative capabilities of AI language models as collaborative tools in the creative process.

Keep in mind that translations here are just for show and won't be accurate. Except for nicknames, since they're more reliable and straightforward compared to longer translations. 

Updates will be made at my discretion and within my timeframe upon the time I complete a chapter. 

The use of photos/PNGs in this work involves compiling them in Google Drive and sourcing them from the internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text copyright © MilaWolf 2022

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

 This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law

- Edit 12/20/2023