No Strings Attached

Start from the beginning

"Y-Yes."

"I'm close!" I shout.

He catches my lips something we don't do during sex. His lips muffles my screams.

Or bringing them down to a minimum

"You're going to disturb the neighbors." He chuckles.

I nod as i grip his shoulders i sink my teeth into his flesh as my orgasm arrives and possesses over me.

Frank hisses and grunts at the same time as his climax arrives as well.

He rolls over and collapses on the bed, panting.

"Was that good for you?" He says after he catches his breath.

"Yea you?"

"Oh Yea." He chuckles.

I nod and i start to get up and gather my clothes to put them on.

"Ain't no one kicking you out, you know." He says as he crosses his arms back, resting his head against them.

"No sleepovers, Remember?" I remind him the rule.

This is purely sex, to fill our needs.

No strings attached

"Yea i remember." He huffs.

"Shirt please." I say nicely as i stick my hand out.

He grabs a clean shirt and throws it over to me instead of handing it to me.

"And they said chivalry is dead." I chuckle.

"You're such a fucking stick in the mud you know that!"

"Why cause i won't spend the night?" I chuckle.

"It's been 3 years." He deadpans.

Oh fuck here we go

"Don't." I warn him.

"He's the reason why you won't spend the night." He says.

"No i'm the reason, You know what this is. I made it very clear in the beginning and so did you." I arch an eyebrow.

"You're still hung up on a dead guy Violet, admit it."

"Watch your words Castle." I say each word slowly.

"Am i wrong? You still wear his black leather jacket, You're sleeping with a man who has similar qualities to him. A dark past, I remind you of him. You can't let him go." He exhales.

No, Correct, correct, correct and correct

"Oh yea what about you!" I turn it around him not ready to admit.

"What about me?" He nods.

"You're not the only one, filling a void. You were a coward to feel for Karen so you scared her off. You project some affection to me since you can't do it to her." I deadpan.

"Why cause i caressed you cheek?" He scoffs.

"We both have issues, It's better this way trust me." I say as i put the shirt on.

"Whatever you say goes."

"Thanks for the shirt." I say as i walk away, slamming the door behind me.

I groan as i turn back around and i walk back into the apartment.

"You know i don't need this right now! I had a shitty day and i only wanted to take my mind off things but you had to fucked that up!" I shout as i glare at him.