"And?
How is that my problem?
Wether or not you marry Ramlat,
I don't care for all that matters to me iz that whatever malik wants malik gets."he say and continue walking down the stairs with Ahmad behind him.

The parlor door open and a 6'7 tall man walk in, malik glance at him then to Ahmad before hissing.

"And what's the occasion?"malik say irritatedly and the tall man shake hus head.

"You are the occasion malik," by mow malik know this isnt an unplanned meeting and it's neither coincidence.
He was much more happy with his life without the two people standing in his front.

"How are you mubeen?"Ahmad ask exchanging a handshake shake as the two men watch malik exit the parlor.

"He's never gonna listen."mubeen say as the two men exit the building.

"Then who the fuck called dad?"malik yell to the phone as the 2 men just stare at him observantly as he yell to whoever he's on the call with.

"Silence!
Since when do you have an opinion on what should i or shouldn't do with my life, this should be the very last time, i Dare you to repeat such thing."he say and end the call as mubeen exchange a look with Ahmad.

He storm inside the house and head upstairs furiously.

"We're leaving."he say gaining his mum attention.

"Why?
You just got here and ... .

"We will get back later or tomorrow morning, falak and i have something to settle."he say glancing at falak who's sitting on the kitchen island.

"But......

"Falak?"malik call and she quickly stand up, she can see it all over his face, he's enrage and when he snapped she's certain it isn't going to end well.

His mum just look in bewilderment as he grab falak by the hand and the two leave the kitchen, she glance at lily who's eating and the pregnant lady shrug.

He nudge the 2 men standing by the door with his tight grip around her wrist.

"Give me the keys."he demand and the driver hand him the keys.

"Get in."he say opening the front passenger door for her.

"I......

"Will you?"he say and she enter, malik didn't even let her wear her shoes, he shut the door and climb the car.

The drive which nearly give her a heart attack falak couldn't be more happy when they've reach there destination alive, he comes down and hurriedly head for the porch, he open the door and head inside as falak stare at the familiar building, the last time she was here it wasn't the best experience, she slugishly walk to the front porch and push the door open, she peek inside before finaly enter with a rapidly beating heart and shut the door gently behind her makimh sure it doesn't make sound.

Coming down the stairs as he fold the sleeves of his shirt and time froze when there eyes locked.

She's already mastered the looks of his eyes and know just by a mere look that she's in trouble.