Falak and her mother inlaw leave the parlor, the two head upstairs leaving the three men.

"So it ia true?"his dad say turning his gaze back to his son who's throwing dagger at Ahmad.

"True about what dad?"Malik ask turning his gaze back to his father.

"That you are abusive toward your wife."his dad expatiate and malik shake his head.

"An irrelevant information from a wrong source, how about you ask her yourself, this accusation is blatantly false."Malik say and his dad nod.

"As you say."his dad say and turn his gaze back to Ahmad.

the place fall dead for a while as the elderly man clear his throat.

"I'm heading somehwer, we will talk when i get back."he say and malim just stand, his dad and Ahmad exit the parlor making him to release a deep breathe.

Whenever his dad say "we will talk" he get nervous mostly because it's usually him ruling out a verdict or giving an uneasy task to deal with.

He head upstairs making a mental note to deal with fu,ad when he gets back to Nigeria, falak is doing everything she can to separate him from his family and that's something he's not going to accept, she's crossing boundaries, she seems to be everyone first priority and he's not liking it ome bit.

"Mu......he pause when he saw the familiar figure.

"Lily?"he call and the young girl smile at him.

"Ya malik."she say as his eyes wander to the pregnancy bump.

"You re pregnant now?
When did you even got married?"he ask smiling at her as falak just stare at him from where she's cutting the veggie in the kitchen island.

How can he be nice to everyone except her, the smile just makes him look different, she'd trade a kidney and probably her voice again just for him to be this nice to her.

"Lily."the familiar voice call entering the kitchen.

"Mine are we leaving?"she ask Ahmad as malik look between the two trying to process what's going on but push his curiosity a bay as he wonder what he's been missing out.

"Yeah but.......
Malik can we talk?"Ahmad ask staring at his best friend and he shoot him a dreadful look.

"No."he say flatly without a care gaining his mum attention.

"Why?"She ask and malik turn to face Ahmad.

"Because i don't want to,
I don't want to talk or have anything to do with you, that friendship is dead and you know why."malik say in annoyance and leave the Kitchen not wanting to continue the conversation and ahmad follow him.

"Malik!"Ahmad call trailing behind him as he walk down the stairs.

"What do you want?"malik snapped, he hasnt forget the betrayal and he's not very good with forgiveness.

"Can you atleast pay attention to me?
That's your problem you always push away people who care for you,
I'm mot married to your girlfriend."Ahmad break the news as malik just stare at him blankly.