Untitled Part 5

Sitting on the couch Klaus hums as he looks around his surroundings for a moment when the screen flickers on.

'' Hello, it's been decided to have this side of the viewing last until Caroline finishes High School and then we'll show Potters' home life and the first and second years of Hogwarts. Then we'll go back''.

Amused Harry looks at Danielle who smirks back both of them knowing that will show Dumbledore losing so much power and with slight sadness the late Arthur Pennyworth their caretaker until they were 17.

Or 2 years ago.

'' Now back to the future ''.

Whitmore

Slapping his hand down a Man shouts '' Damn it the hybrids won't work ''!

Hayley sitting across from him smirks '' Well, then we'll just have to use Vampires ''.

The Man smirks '' Alright, I'll have to make sure Klaus kills the Vampires so I'll make contact with Klaus's enemies perhaps I'll even be able to bag the death of an original... also find me another hunter''.

Hayley nods when the dude states'' And Hayley don't fail like Tyler ''.

Nodding Hayley stomps out while the man sighing sits back down and then hummed'' Perhaps I should bring Augustine into the plans''.

Damon cringes as he hears that Augustine still exists.

Caroline who kept an eye on him notices that and whispers" What is Augustine"?

Klaus murmurs" Augustine is a society that experiments on vampires. Based on Damon's flinch he was captured".

'' For 5 years''.

Eyes wide everyone hums as Stefan, Alaric, and Elena look at Damon with Horror and Pity.

Damon's jaw clenches as he faces the screen.

After the summer

Standing around the Ground square, Mayor Carol Lockwood claps her hands as she says to the people of Mystic Falls''

And thanks to the generous donation of the Mikaelsons, we have not only managed to rebuild the Mystic Falls Bridge but we managed to pay for a complete renovation of Mystic Falls.

And now the town of Mystic Falls has grown into a small city with a population of 30,000 enough that Klaus Mikaelson the Head of the Family has spent his money to Buy and Repair every abandoned and destroyed building in town.

Including the Gilbert Medical House which he reopened and turned into a world-class Doctors' office.

And he's brought and built

A Mall, Bowling Alley, Movie Theaters, Dance Bars, Strip Clubs, Brothels, Basketball Stadium, Football Stadium, Baseball stadiums, Basement fields, Football fields, Sports Bars, Restaurants both Casual and Fancy, Fast Food Restaurants, 5 Mid-High Neighborhoods, 3 Mid-Price Hotels, 1 5-star Hotel for the Rich, 2 Inns, a Water park, Theme Park, Horror Park, Horse Race Track, Horseback Riding, Medieval park, Golf Club, Country Club, Escape Rooms, Zoo, and Arcades. He even turned the old Salvatore Mansion into a Bed and Breakfast''.

Chuckling Elijah listens to everything Klaus has done while the others look at Klaus in confusion except for Finn who explains '' By doing everything he has done he's made the town love him with that and compulsions they will serve him willingly and any attempt against him will be warned and stopped by the town people''.