Part 5: Talking About You Everywhere

Zacznij od początku

"Uhm Layla, I was thinking we could pick you girls and then go together, wherever we're going?" Amaan asked and looked at us and I don't know how this guy has had a change of heart.

"Yeah sure" Shifa replied, receiving a glare from me.

• • • • • •

Shifa and Iqra came to my home after getting ready so that we'd all go together. I was wearing white jeans with an oversized dark green sweatshirt but according to Shifa, I was way too underdressed which is why she is now messing my entire closet to find something 'friends get together-ish'.

"Shifa hurry up they'll be here anytime now," said Iqra who was getting as impatient as me. "Yup! Take this."

She showed us a lilac knee-length dress which according to me was way too much for a little meetup.
"Shifa her outfit is perfect now can you calm down?" Iqra protested taking my side. No, I mean seriously for this girl, everything was underdressed.
With that said, we heard a car honking and we rushed outside.

Zayn was driving and Sarah was seated beside him. And I was now sitting between Amaan and Shifa with Iqra in the last seat. Shifa planned to make me sit with Amaan, all because of the stupid rumours. I wish I could disappear into thin air at this very moment.

"Uhm, so Layla, what are your plans? Like after school?" Amaan asked me to which I replied "I guess I'll go in the medical field and become a doctor or something like that. I don't know, I haven't planned anything for sure." God this is gonna be so awkward if he likes me.

Ugh, seriously Layla?
"Okay so Layla, you never told me you knew Zayn? Well, never mind, how about you guys tell me how you all know each other now?" asked Sarah.

Wow Sarah I am so thankful you said something because this silence was eating me up. "Uh, Amaan and I were in the same class last year and Zayn has been in my class around three to four times, " I reply and they both nod.

"And as for us, there was a time when all of us were in the same class, that is last year," Iqra said earning smiles from everyone except me. Last year wasn't my luck, to be honest.

I mean, if there's someone who's bullying you for being yourself, then I don't think there's something you can do.

"Layla, are you okay?" Zayn asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Um yeah, no, I'm fine. I was just thinking about last year." I offer a small smile and we continued our talks until we reached a hotel.

Well, it wasn't any hotel, it was one of my favourite hotels which was among the best in town.
"Oh wow! Sazio Grills is Layla's fav! I swear the food here is too awesome to be ignored. Plus I am hungry as hell so can we go in there?" Iqra blurted out, which means she was hungry for real.

Sarah immediately replied, "Really? This is one of Zayn's favourites too! You both have so much in common."

*   *   *   *   *

No matter how many times I eat this, it always tastes so freaking good! "Woah Sarah easy there, you'll choke yourself up," Zayn said while laughing and we all looked at Sarah who was busy stuffing her mouth with burgers and fries along with her milkshake. I was drinking water when she said, "Zayn shut up or I'll kick your ass so bad that you'll have to get it replaced."

Everyone laughed at this and the water went down the wrong pipe, causing me to cough. "Layla, what are you doing? Ease up," Zayn said while patting me on the back while Amaan gave me some water.

"I am fine," I said in between laughs, "I was drinking water when she said she'd kick your ass which caused all this," I explained and they laughed again.
I drank some water, this time without laughing to prevent any kind of problems.