She was hoping that he didn't take it seriously. He is ancient, after all, so who knows if he's up to date with the modern ways of life.

Eventually, Fallon got herself ready for the day and headed downstairs for a quick and easy breakfast. She walked into the kitchen and saw Jenna there, with multiple rolls of paper, looking over them whilst sipping her coffee.

When Jenna heard Fallon shuffle into the kitchen she looked up and tried to hide her smirk behind her coffee cup. Fallon instantly noticed this look and pointed a finger to her.

"I swear, don't even say anything." Fallon said and Jenna shrugged.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Jenna said with feign innocence, however, the look on her face contradicts her tone. "'Oh, my God! Oh, yeah!'" Jenna moaned, mocking Fallon from the night before with a high pitched voice.

Scrunching her face up and waving her hands to get Jenna to stop, Fallon placed a hand over Jenna's mouth, causing the older woman to laugh. "Don't ever do that again. Do you think John heard?" Fallon asked and removed her hand from Jenna's mouth.

"Oh, yeah. Everyone in the street heard you, Fallon. You weren't exactly being discreet." Jenna said with a laugh at the look of embarrassment on Fallon's face. "Whoever you were with must've been heaven-sent." Jenna mused, taking another sip of her coffee.

"You know what? He was great, but I think it could've been better." Fallon said as she poured herself a coffee and grabbed a banana for breakfast. Jenna noticed her fruit of choice and gave her a raised eyebrow. Fallon was confused at first, but then realised what Jenna was implying and hastily changed her fruit to an apple. "You're a child." She muttered and Jenna laughed.

"Do I get to know who this guy was?" Jenna asked her curiously. Fallon tensed as she bit into her apple.

It probably wasn't a good idea for her to say anything, but what harm could it do? Fallon knew Jenna wouldn't say anything to anyone if she asked her not to, it's more the fact that if Elena, or Damon, or even Alaric found out then she would be ripped a new one.

Then again, Jenna was not only her aunt, but one of her best friends, so Fallon didn't see any real reason as to why she couldn't tell her.

"Elijah." Fallon said, avoiding Jenna's gaze.

There was a silence that followed the name. Fallon thought that Jenna hadn't heard what she had said, and Fallon dared to glance at Jenna.

Safe to say, Jenna was stunned to silence. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was dropped in shock "Elijah? As in tall, posh, historian, great hair Elijah?" Jenna said, her mouth widening in a surprised smile.

"That very one." Fallon said with an almost grimace.

"The same Elijah that's about to be here any minute to go and visit the founding families old land with me?" Jenna asked.

Fallon almost didn't register what Jenna had said. "He- what?" Fallon exclaimed. She couldn't be here for that. No way was she going to face the man she just had a one-time-fuck with, the morning after, after he had already left. "Jenna, I'm begging you, please don't say anything about this to anyone." Fallon said, looking at Jenna with pleading eyes.

Fallon could see the confusion swirling in Jenna's eyes at the statement. "Why? Fallon, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, we all do it-" Jenna starts, placing a comforting hand on Fallon's.

"No, it's not that," Fallon says, interrupting Jenna. "It's just... everybody hates him. John, Alaric, Damon, Jeremy. No one likes him, and if they found out I slept with him I'd be dead meat." Fallon explained and Jenna gave her a weird look.