hayden joseph markley

ROLE
selected

NAME
hayden joseph markley

NICKNAME
none

AGE
20

BIRTHDAY
august 23

PROVINCE
allens

CASTE
2

OCCUPATION
police officer

GENDER
male

SEXUALITY
bisexual

PRONOUNS
he/him

FACE CLAIM
callahan skogman

FACE CLAIMcallahan skogman

PERSONALITYhayden is kind of a stuck up and slightly narcissistic person

PERSONALITY
hayden is kind of a stuck up and slightly narcissistic person. but such is expected when you grow up with everything you want. he thinks he is always right or always has to be right in the end. as he grew older, he became more stern. likely from his training and duties as a police officer. on the bright side, he does care. he'll just always follow the rules first. evidence of this is him liking to help people (which he is doing so by his job) and his relationship with his little sister. he would do anything for her. much like his father, he kind of has a short fuse. he knows this will have to remain in check during the selection, but when the right buttons are pushed, he'll explode.

BACKGROUND
there is not much to say about hayden's background. he grew up filthy rich. his father was also a police officer and his mom was a singer. he always had what he wanted growing up and never faced any problems. he wanted to follow his father's footsteps—who followed his grandfather's, and so on—so when he graduated high school, he became a police officer.

FAMILY
father— maxwell ben markley. 47. police officer. hayden gets a lot of his personality from him.
mother— winifred 'winnie' markley. 47. singer. was gone a lot throughout hayden's childhood due to being on tour, but he was never angry with her for that.
sister— annabelle 'annie' lily markley. 17. her and hayden are really close and she's super into pottery.

SELECTION?
hayden is indifferent to the selection. he knew what he was signing up for when he submitted his form, he just wasn't expecting to actually get selected. he thinks it's a good opportunity for the royals to meet others, but he can't say he's super excited about it for himself. he's just going.

ROYAL FAMILY?
once again he doesn't really have a strong opinion on them. he really only cares for him and his family, but he knows that the royals keep the country going. he is loyal to them, will respect them, and all that. but when it comes to their personalities, he's never cared to try to get to know them like his sister would, he just cares that they keep the kingdom running. he doesn't know them that well.

PRINCE AND PRINCESS?
this kind of ties into the last one. unlike his sister he never spent much time looking into their lives. it was unimportant to him. he never thought he would actually meet them. they've got nice faces, and they help the country, so they can't be that bad. right?

WHICH ONE?
he is going for the princess!