Y/n: "You don't know what happened Tae.. it wasn't your fault.."
She sighed and told him everything.

Taehyung was in shock.

"D-did he... He tried to kill y-you.. how could he?"

Y/n: "Past is past.. now he's behind the bars. The chapter has finally ended. Let's start our new beginning."

Taehyung just stared at her, his eyes were shedding tears. He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for everything."

Y/n: "no.. thank you for being with me.."

Taehyung wiped off his tears.

Taehyung: "Would you like to freshen up or will you still sleep more?"
He asked softly.

Y/n: "Mm I'm hungry"

Taehyung: "So let's freshen you up.."
He carefully held her up and brought her to the restroom.

Time Skip

Taehyung made her eat, gave her medicines and also brought her upto the bedroom laying her on the soft mattress.

That was when he looked at y/n who was pouting. He smiled fondly.

Taehyung: "What happened now?"

Y/n: "You're doing everything, and also carrying me all around the house.. I--"

Taehyung: "Do not complete the sentence. And it's just one day y/n. Even after you're recovered, I won't let you walk and carry you all around. Now, close your eyes and sleep.."

Y/n: "I'm not sleepy!"
She huffed.

Taehyung felt as if he was looking after a baby.

Taehyung: "Once you wake up, we'll watch a movie together, how does that sound?"
As expected her eyes lit up.

Y/n: "Promise?"

Taehyung: "Promise."

Muttering a okay, she closed her eyes. Taehyung kissed her on her cheeks.

Taehyung: "I'll wash the dishes and come up. If you need anything call me, alright?"

She hummed in return.

-------

"Are you sleeping, berry?!"
I groaned and opened my eyes.

"What does it even look like to you?"
Kimchi pouted.

Kimchi: "You weren't replying me! You didn't even confessed that you missed me!"
He huffed, crossing his arms.

Y/n sighed sleepily.

"I missed you Kimchi.. but I was sleeping so I couldn't give you attention.

Kimchi: "Hm.. I must have let you sleep, but since you're here, let's go and watch some tv!"
He asked excitedly.

Y/n: "I actually thought of sleeping more.."
I muttered softly. He frowned.

Kimchi: "Okay.. but shall I massage your head or your feet? Or-- or can I sing you a lullaby?!"
He asked with a wide smile, clasping his hands and jumping on his heels.

I chuckled.

Y/n: "Yes, Can you lay on the bed, here and do nothing?"

Kimchi: "Okay!"
He giggled and excitedly laid on the bed. After some moments, realization hit him.

Kimchi: "B-but how am I putting you back to sleep?"
He asked with a confused and pouty look.

Y/n: "You're doing a great help of not disturbing me, Kimchi"
I replied back, with a teasing smirk, closing my eyes.