Part 46: "Are You Decent?" 🔞

Start from the beginning

But what makes her blush grow more apparent is the way Hope's eyes take in every detail of the brunette.

Hope's eyes never peel away as she steps closer, nearly closing the distance between them, and with the way Hope looks at her, Josie fears they may never make it to dinner tonight.

The brunette clears her throat as she glances down at the flowers, "Thank you. They're beautiful," She gratefully takes them from her wife, "I'll put them in a vase before we head out."

Without another word, she walks over toward the kitchen, and Hope's eyes follow her.

Once the roses are in a vase, Josie walks over to set them at the center of the kitchen table, bending over the edge a little more than necessary as she still feels her wife's eyes on her body.

And when she turns to walk back over to Hope, she's surprised when Hope is already right in front of her, immediately leaning in to capture her lips in a brief kiss.

She barely pulls away, husking against Josie's lips as the brunette tries to contain a successful smile by biting her bottom lip, "You trying to tease me, baby?"

Josie feigns innocence very obviously, her voice becomes slightly higher pitched, "Oh, no, not at all, babe. I'm just making sure you're ready for later tonight..."

Hope chuckles dryly as she feels Josie's breath against her lips. The auburnette takes a step closer, her hold on Josie's hips forcing the woman backwards at the same time, and her rear comes in contact with the table, making the brunette reach for the edge to secure herself.

Hope responds seriously, "I don't fuck after the first date..."

That makes Josie pause, feeling all this tension between them as her cheeks turn pink at Hope's directness.

She understands the sentiment, but she also thinks it's different between herself and the Tribrid. They're married. Right as she's about to voice that, she sees a teasing glint in Hope's eyes, and Hope continues, her voice low, "So, I guess that means I should probably go ahead and take care of you now."

Josie's not sure if the small breath the she releases is a sigh of relief or her spike in arousal making it more difficult to breathe. But before she decides on an answer, Hope's lips are on hers again, more sensually than before. The gape in her lips made it very easy for Hope's tongue to find her own, as the Tribrid leans further into her.

The brunette breathily whispers against her wife's lips, "Hope, we—we're going to be late—" Another breath escapes her, her words cutting off as Hope takes Josie's bottom lip between her teeth, sucking lightly as Josie loses her ability to think straight.

But Hope still provides the assurance she no longer needs, releasing her lip as their mouths ghost over each other, "Don't worry. I'll make you come quick, love."

Josie whimpers against her lips as Hope reconnects them briefly, before she begins to lower herself down Josie's body, making Josie's cheeks burn red as Hope's eyes remain locked to hers.

Thankfully for the high slit in Josie's dress, Hope is able to easily reach Josie's panties, sliding them down Josie's long legs and letting the thin black lace thong drop to the floor around Josie's heels. She pulls Josie's dress upward so she can leave a kiss to Josie's inner thigh before she stands to her feet again, picking Josie up by the hips and setting her on the edge of the table. And Josie's thighs instinctively spread for Hope to stand between.

She slides her hand up Josie's thigh, dragging her long dress up more to reveal the entirety of her long legs, her other hand cupping Josie's cheek as the pads of her fingers graze over her clit.