Part 19

Last part preview..

He then keep the telephone on couch and left to see jungkook. He stand outside of the room and he observed that jungkook voice is not coming so he said.

Taehyung:- bunny.

Taehyung:- kookie.

Taehyung didn't got reply so he slightly knock the door but again didn't got reply he now started panick.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________ ______________________________________

He was just panicking and calling jungkook name.

He didn't get reply, he is helpless he can't do anything he just sat there beside the door and started crying.

He hug his knees and sat there.

Time skip after 3 hours.

taehyung sleep there unknowingly and just then jimin enter in mansion and call jungkook and taehyung name.
But didn't get reply so he frown just then taehyung wake up due to noise and run downstairs and said to jimin.

Taehyung:- appa give me the keys.

Jimin frown.

Jimin:- tae which key.

Taehyung:- you locked kookie in that room na so that room key.

Just then jimin remember everything and become all worried and run upstairs and taehyung also run behind jimin, jimin then take out the key from his pocket and unlock the door and quickly go inside and see that jungkook has faint both run towards jungkook and jimin pick him up and come outside the room and take him in taehyung's room and lay him on the bed and call the doctor.

Jimin then lightly pat jungkook cheeks which has dry tears and said.

Jimin:- b-bun open your eyes appa is sorry for locking you in that room please wake up.

Taehyung was silently crying and was so angry with jimin and said.

Taehyung:- where were you ha do you know how much I was worried for him when I didn't get his response.

Jimin see towards taehyung who has angry face.

Jimin:- tae I was not in my senses I didn't do it intentionally and I go out to clam myself down but when I come back I forgot what happened I am so sorry for what I did but I didn't do it intentionally believe me.

Now jimin started crying he was very guilty taehyung can't see him like that so he go and hug his appa.
And started rubbing his back.

Taehyung:- shh clam down calm down.

After some minutes jimin stop crying and just then doctor come there.

Dr..:- hello Mr. Park what happened.

Jimin:- doctor my son got faint please check him.

Doctor nodded and started checking jungkook and after checking he said.

Dr..:- Mr. Park due to the fear and his breathing problem trigger him he has fainted but it's ok I will give you medicine and feed him 2 time in a day and only feed him healthy food.

Jimin:- ok doctor.

Dr..:- and yeah he might have nightmare so don't leave him alone.

Jimin:- ok doctor but when he will wake up.

Dr..:- In one or 2 hours.
ok then I will take my leave.

After that doctor leave from there.

Time skip.
(One and half hour)

Taehyung was sitting in bed on right side of jungkook holding his hand and jimin was on left side of jungkook.

Jungkook then slowly slowly open his eyes and slightly move his hand and taehyung notice it and say.

Taehyung:- Bunny you ok.

Jimin then also see towards jungkook.

Taehyung then help jungkook to sit down.

Jimin:- bun.
(Softly)

Jungkook hear his voice and quickly shifted on taehyung side and hug him tightly and started crying.

Taehyung then started rubbing his back.

Jungkook:- h-h-hyun-gie pl-please don't wanna go there say appa to not lock kookie there.

Taehyung:- shh bunny no one is taking you there now.

Jimin now feeling very guilty to jungkook scared from him.

Jimin:- baby please come to appa.

Jimin said softly.

But jungkook didn't even look at jimin and tighten the hug.

Jimin:- baby appa is so sorry to lock you there please forgive me bun.

Jungkook didn't said anything he was just crying.

Jungkook:- hyungie please say appa to go from here.

Taehyung:- appa can you please -

Jimin:- I will go bear.

Jimin then left from there and taehyung then lay on the bed and put jungkook above him and jungkook lay his head on taehyung's chest listening to his hyungie's heart beat.
And taehyung was ruffling jungkook's hair.

Soon jungkook sleep in taehyung's arms.

______________________________________

Armies sorry for late uploads.

_______________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!