Chapter 14: Two Sides of the Same Coin (Season 1 Finale)

Start from the beginning

Alex: "Every day I wake up, I hope the bastard is dead. It makes my blood boil hearing this man on the news, the twat looks like he likes to eat his own children or some shit. Deep down, he's a scumbag that deserves death and Helheim is a perfect place for him, just watch me."

Alex clenches his fists, takes a deep breath, and calms himself down. 

Alex: "I need some air. Wanna join me, little brother?"

Izuku: "Sure, why not? Should we bring the gear?"

Alex: "In case."

Izuku: "Got it. What about the others?"

Alex: "Don't worry about them, it's just you and me, Izuku."

Izuku: "Okay Alex."

After that brief moment,  Izuku and Alex took their gear (Specifically, their weapons, gadgets, and vigilante costumes) with them, and took one of the Hackerspace escape tunnels, to get to the surface faster. And it was easier this way rather than letting your enemies know your location, so enter the way you got in and get out in a different way. Anyways, Izuku and Alex were walking around the streets of Mustafu, getting some fresh air after that string of events that occurred in their lives. The two vigilantes stopped by a coffee shop and sat down by the tables, blending in with the rest of the customers. Izuku was drinking his coffee while watching the news, and Alex was busy on his own, checking for any updates on "various topics" through his phone.

Izuku: "Anything?"

Alex: "Seth gave me an update. Heroes are patrolling this part of town, looking for us."

Izuku: "I guess they're desperate, huh?"

Alex: "From the looks of things, yes they are. After that stunt in Tartarus, do you expect people to trust the Heroes anymore because they were ignorant and just noticed that the most inescapable prison in Japan was destroyed by its prisoners after a well-planned escape? The people still believe that the Heroes have a chance of succeeding, well then, we'll prove them wrong."

Izuku: "I see what you mean."

Alex: "But now, I don't know, we have come a long way, little brother. I wonder what the Fates have in store for us as we move on with our lives."

Izuku: "I see."

As Izuku and Alex continued to have conversations, planning their next moves while drinking coffee, they heard the shop's door open and several Pro Heroes were in the building, they were looking around, in search of Izuku and Alex, and before you ask, these are not the top 10 Heroes, they're just ordinary heroes who are in the bottom of the Top 10, so in other words, to Izuku and Alex, those Heroes are just cannon fodder.

Alex: "Stay calm, they haven't spotted us yet. Act like a normal civilian."

Izuku: "Understood." 

Hero#1: "Greetings, civilians. We apologize for interrupting your afternoon, we are here because we are on the hunt for two wanted criminals, someone tipped us off that they're in this coffee shop, using disguises and blending in the crowd."

Izuku: "(Fuck, I thought we were being careful, I wonder who was the wise dumbass who gave our location away.)" 

Alex: *whispers* "Seth, are you there?"

Seth: *comms* "I'm here, Alex. Do you need me?"

Alex: *whispers* "Izuku and I are in a situation here, a group of heroes is in our location and they're on the look for us, somebody tipped them off on our location and we need a distraction so that Izuku and I can get geared up and fight back against these heroes."