5.

Lilianne's heart however was rapid, her cheeks flushed. She'd followed the young F2 racer on instagram for years, longer than she'd even been interested in the sport having discovered his account on her instagram explore page, she'd been a casual follower for a while now. She had to admit that he was exactly her type, of course she found him attractive, but she was in a highly committed relationship, albeit a rocky one.

"You think he's cute don't you." Arthur chuckled at her lack of response and pink cheeks, causing her blush to darken.
"I have a boyfriend." She reminded him.
"Doesn't mean you can't appreciate and admire someone attractive." Arthur teased nudging her with his elbow.
"Shut it." She grumbled.
"I'll take you to meet him and some of the others later. If he has a good qualifying, if not he'll be in a very bad mood." Arthur smiled down at her.

Lilianne watched the formula 2 qualifying session with Charles, Arthurs brother who she had met earlier. Arthur had qualified P4 meaning he would start P4 for the feature race and P6 for the sprint race. Ollie had finished P1 meaning he would start P1 in the feature race and P10 in the sprint. Lilianne knew he would be pleased as it was his home race and it would help him gain more points for the championship.

Charles and Lilianne headed back to Arthurs garage to congratulate him before Charles had to leave for FP1. Charles had been able to get to know Lilianne whilst Arthur was driving and he had began to think that maybe Arthur's idea wasn't bad after all. When Arthur finished his debrief with his team, Charles had to go and Arthur sent his FDA teammate a message asking if he was in his drivers room.

Arthur and Lilianne began to walk towards the PREMA racing garage to find Ollie. Lilianne's nerves and began to rise, she didn't want to intrude on Ollie and be a nuisance.
"Are you sure this isn't a problem Arthur?" She asked worried that she'd be a bother.
"Honestly, it's a pleasure really, Ollie loves meeting people and his team are finished with him for the day." Arthur reassured her.
"You've done so much for me, I never thought I'd have a meet half the people I have today! Seriously, I can never thank you enough." She smiled.
"You are very welcome." Arthur smiled pulling her into a side-hug as they walked.

———