4.

Lilianne had never been more nervous, her day truly had been full of surprises. But the one thing she never expected to happen was that she would be ushered into a conversation about car mechanics with Toto freaking Wolff. She never imagined even meeting a driver, let alone the team principal she admired so much.

"You really know your stuff eh." The tall Austrian said, impressed with her knowledge, George nodded in agreement.
"Um yeh I guess." She brushed off his compliment. "I just like to understand the things I enjoy." She continued.
"George could you get Susie, she's in my office with Jack. She'd love to meet you." Toto said facing the shorter man who nodded heading in the direction of his office. "So Lilianne is it?" Toto asked receiving a nod in reply.

"How old are you dear?" He asked fascinated by the girls knowledge and interest in the sport.
"I'll be 18 next weekend actually Sir." She smiled diligently.
"Hmm, and do you race at all?" Toto questioned hoping the answer to be a yes. Much to his displeasure the girl shook her head, "No Sir, I went go karting once for my brothers birthday but nothing more." She explained.
"Unfortunate." He replied, "I have a feeling you would've done well." He elaborated, running his hand along the halo of George's car.

"I'm actually a gymnast." She smiled, catching the Principals attention.
"Ah so your dedicate your free time to flipping around and swinging on bars." Toto responded unintentionally undermining her.
"Not exactly, I'm an acrobatic and rhythmic gymnast. I perform lifts with other people and use equipment such as hoops in my routines." She explained.
"Fascinating and-" Toto began before George interrupted him.
"She's a back to back European champion Toto." George boasted about the girl.
"Really?" Susie asked Lilianne nodding in reply. "Hi, I'm Susie, Toto's wife, this is Jack." She said handing Jack to Toto and offering the girl her hand.

"It's great to meet you Susie, big fan." Lilianne smiled shaking her hand.
"You'll be impressed by Liliannes knowledge Suze." Toto smiled lovingly at his wife whom he clearly adored.
"She knows everything!" George gushed, "Hmm, walk with me?" Susie asked her wanting to get to know the girl. The two excited the Mercedes garage and hospitality, Susie telling Arthur that she would bring Lilianne to the DAMS garage before he headed to practice.

"Toto was right, you really do know your stuff." Susie was impressed by her knowledge and asked fro the girls phone number allowing them to keep in contact. The pair walked to the DAMS garage to meet Arthur before saying goodbye.

"You know, you and Ollie would get along great." Arthur said, Lilianne furrowed her brows in confusion. "Ollie Bearman." He clarified.
"What makes you think that?" She asked.
"We'll you have a very similar sense of humor, you're both fascinated over the functioning of cars. Yes Ollie drives them but he could pick his car to pieces and put it back together again. He has an incredible understanding of them. You're both British and the same age. Really you'd get along so well." Arthur explained thinking nothing of it.

———
Thoughts?