2.

"Umm... I'm not sure where to start. So my names Lilianne Auclair, I'm half French, half British, I'll be 18 next week and I've just finished my A-levels." She said not wanting to bombard him with information.
"François je vois." (French I see) Arthur replied.
"Oui." She laughed, "I don't know much French though, my mother taught me some when I was young but I always struggled with languages." She divulged.
"Ah and what did out Lilianne study for her A-levels?" Arthur asked genuinely intrigued by the girl.
"Psychology, Biology and PE. I'm hoping to study Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation at university later this year." She explained.
"So this is something that our Lilianne is passionate about then." Arthur smiled.
"Yeah sports is such a big part of my life and having sustained injuries myself I want to be able to help people through theirs too."
"What did you play?" Arthur asked.
"Not play, I'm a acrobatic and rhythmic gymnast, I compete nationally and internationally, my partner and I are currently back to back European Champions." She said, her passion for the sport evident in how she spoke so highly of it.
"How olds your partner then?" Arthur asked.
"She's much younger, she's 12. Lacey, we have been partners since 2018. I can't imagine not being paired with her." She said bringing up a picture of the two of them.

"That's incredible!" Arthur exclaimed as they reached the DAMS garage

"That's incredible!" Arthur exclaimed as they reached the DAMS garage. "Come on, I'll show you around for a bit, then we'll go see Charles."
"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude or get in the way." Lilianne replied.
"You wont honestly, my girlfriend shall be here later and I'll introduce you so that you guys can watch practice and qualifying together."

Arthur showed her around the garage, introducing her to many people and asking more questions about her. Arthur discovered that her favourite team was Mercedes but that she was rooting for Ferrari when it came to the championship. He also found out that she loved George and admired and looked up to Team Principal Toto Wolff. After this discovery, Arthur had sent a message to George asking if it was okay if he could bring Lilianne to meet him. George was already aware of Arthur's plan, as Charles had told him when complaining about the idea. George however loved Arthur's idea and offered to help out and be a part of it.

——
Thoughts?