1.

According to other fans around her, much to her disappointment, a few drivers such as Lewis and George had passed by already and were already in the paddock. Lilianne was slightly disheartened that she had missed her favourite driver and the seven time world champion, but not long after her arrival, her favorite Formula 2 driver made an appearance alongside his brother. Her small stature was both a blessing and a curse as she was hardly able to see over the barriers.

"Arthur!" She called out with the other fans hoping to get his attention as he walked along the barrier signing others belongings.
"Arthur!" She called again worried she'd be missed, but much to her delight Arthur stopped in front of her signing her Ferrari cap asking her how she was.
"I'm great." She replied gleaming. "How are you?" She asked.
"Im doing great actually, nervous." Arthur replied his accent still strong.
"You will do great, wish good luck to Charles, we're rooting for him." She said.
"Thank you, I will make sure tell Charles. Give me a minute, I'll be back." Arthur responded confusing Lilianne, why did he tell her that he would be back.

Arthur knew instantly that she was the person he wanted to give the paddock pass to. Her bright green eyes lit up as he signed her Ferrari cap and her appreciation for such a small gesture was unprecedented. Arthur approached his brother having a brief conversation before taking something from him and approaching a security guard. The security guard nodded at Arthurs request following him back towards Lilianne whose face had paled in fear.

"I haven't done something wrong have I?" She questioned wearily.
"No, no you have nothing to be worried about. I actually have a question." Arthur explained, Lilianne nodding in response ushering him to continue.
"I have a spare paddock pass and was wondering if you would take it?" Arthur asked hopefully.
"What?!" She questioned, eyes wide, baffled at the request.
"I want you to have this paddock pass and allow me to show you the other side of Formula 1, well and 2." Arthur explained.
"Wha-what. Of course I will thank you so much." She thanked him profusely for the gesture and the security guard reached to lift her over the barrier between them. Lilianne was grateful for her choice of wearing shorts rather than a skirt.

"Thank you so much, really this is amazing!" She exclaimed a smile reaching from ear to ear.
"You're very welcome..." "-Lilianne." She finished for him.
"Well it's great to meet you Lilianne and an honour to give you this opportunity." Arthur smiled placing the paddock pass around the small girls neck.
"So Lilianne, tell me about yourself." Arthur encouraged as they walked in through the barriers.

——
Thoughts?